Official Gundam Seed Destiny Thread

Anubis

Yeah, it is supposed to be an SEED spin-off of the FIX series. Guess we absolutely be sure until a prototype is seen......all that's been around is a CAD drawing.

I posted a magazine scan of the unpainted Cosmic Region Force Impuse sculpt a couple of pages back (page 69 to be exact).

Graham

Yeah, it is supposed to be an SEED spin-off of the FIX series. Guess we absolutely be sure until a prototype is seen......all that's been around is a CAD drawing.

I posted a magazine scan of the unpainted Cosmic Region Force Impuse sculpt a couple of pages back (page 69 to be exact).

Graham

What scale is that going to be 1/144 like the FIX line ? the sculpt is very sexy. I just wish they'd stop making nice toys, then I'd have more money...

Graham

:blink:

Heh...thanks!!

More Gunota specifics:

MSiA Dark Dagger L - Cannon pack and bazooka instead of the flight unit.

MSiA Windam (Neo Lorrnoke custom) - Beam saber, beam rifle, shield, and flight unit.

And I'm betting the Dagger Ls and Windams can switch-off with these Cannon Packs and Jet Striker Packs.

Surporised nobody has mentioned this bit of info posted on Gunota,

Miscellaneous toy round-up

Another pic for an upcoming edition of SD Gundam Full Color mentions, in addition to Shinn Asuka's new MS, yet another new, top secret MS. The description reads as "A mecha piloted by a character who becomes central to the story. With the sheer volume of material carried in its enormous backpack, it can take out enemy MS fast."

Sounds very cool. :D

Chaos kit looks very nice too.

:blink::blink::blink:

Zaku Warrior Pink

Japanese fans are pointing out a Hobby Search listing for a "Meer Campbell Special Zaku Warrior" HG kit. Release date is March and price is given as 1,260 yen. It's described as being a vivid pink color and comes with a beam rifle and an axe.

Further, this Zaku is described in a weekly Hobby Search news posting as having "the word 'Love' written on its chest and Haro-marks and heartmarks on both shoulders".  ¶

Another pic for an upcoming edition of SD Gundam Full Color mentions, in addition to Shinn Asuka's new MS, yet another new, top secret MS. The description reads as "A mecha piloted by a character who becomes central to the story. With the sheer volume of material carried in its enormous backpack, it can take out enemy MS fast."

FUNNELS.

FUNNELS.

Providence... redux.

"Meer Campbell Special Zaku Warrior"

A pink ZAKU........ <_<

Hey does anyone have any idea what that Gundam is that you see "Destiny" and Freedom flying towards in the second opening?

We don't know yet. That could be our mech that was described above or it could be something else (most likely, it probably is if it's been announced/shown this early). There is no name to that Gundam yet. We don't even know who's gonna pilot it. It will probably show up around the half-way point in the series.

For some reason I want to put money down for Neo as the pilot...

I'm guessing it's an Alliance unit since Kira and Shinn look like they're moving in to attack it.

Perhaps it's some "invincible Gundam" like the one I mentioned way back in this thread. That if the Atlantic and Eurasian Federations are acutaly working togeather they could build a suit using a Gunbarrel system and the Hyperion's Armure Lumiere.

Edited by Druna Skass

I can`t wait for the HG Saviour which will be released in March, the LG Saviour supposed to be in stores this month.

Anyone has a review for the Msia Saviour Gundam? ;) It`s one of my favourite MS in destiny right now :D

I can`t wait for the HG Saviour which will be released in March, the LG Saviour supposed to be in stores this month.

Anyone has a review for the Msia Saviour Gundam? ;) It`s one of my favourite MS in destiny right now :D

It's a pretty good MSiA. I bought one when it first came out back in I think November last year. No major complaints with it. The is some slight warping on the shoulder cannons, but thats the only problem. If you like the Savior, it is worth buying the MSiA.

Graham

Was this posted? Cosmic Region color photos of force impulse

http://www.tamashii.jp/fix/fix_cos/01.html

Nope, not posted before.

Nice, but I was sort of hoping for a lot more tampo printed markings.

As nice as this looks & as much as I like the Impulse Gundam design, I'm going to have to think carefully about whether or not I really want this, as I already have the Force Impulse MSiA and MMM GQ versions.

With the Cosmic Region and HCM Pro Force Impulse toys both coming in March, that makes 4 different scale of Force Impulse toy so far. Can anybody say overkill?

Graham

I wonder if it's really that big.

I can't wait for Neo to be shown in a mobile suit. I just hope they don't wait till the end to show it. Or at least show him more in this mobile armor.

You don't have to wait long. He'll be in a mobile suit in this weeks episode.

:blink:  :blink:  :blink:
    Zaku Warrior Pink

Japanese fans are pointing out a Hobby Search listing for a "Meer Campbell Special Zaku Warrior" HG kit. Release date is March and price is given as 1,260 yen. It's described as being a vivid pink color and comes with a beam rifle and an axe.

Further, this Zaku is described in a weekly Hobby Search news posting as having "the word 'Love' written on its chest and Haro-marks and heartmarks on both shoulders".   ¶

:o

10042096.jpg

I just hope its not used by Basara......

:blink:  :blink:  :blink:
    Zaku Warrior Pink

Further, this Zaku is described in a weekly Hobby Search news posting as having "the word 'Love' written on its chest and Haro-marks and heartmarks on both shoulders".   ¶

:o

10042096.jpg

:o , noo,, this is just too much,, I can live with Pink but the hearts, haro, love, etc. eeehhhhhhhhh :( . Kill it ASAP, go Cagalli go!

Looks better than basara's fire valkyrie if you ask me...

I mean at least this girly mech is associated with a girl.

Basara was not only girly, he was a pussy, and I agree that the Fire turd sucks.. well, everything M7 sucks.. but back to the topic, I wonder if we'll actually see a Hamman Khan in Destiny, that'll be cool, that was a nasty b.itch!!! On the other side I've seen complaints that we don't get to see Shinn very often or that he's not getting any attention, to tell you the truth people, Shinn is quite an empty character, he's always whinning 'bout the loss of his family, I'll say that he's not gonna go anywhere, and if he get's killed I would be happy, as he is now he's nothing close to what Camille Bidan is, we'll see. Later folks

That would be the guy me and Azrael were talking about a few posts above...

In which I stated....we don't have much info on it...yet.

I wonder if it's really that big.

Look at it this way....they'll be fighting something that won't go down easily... (i.e. read that image figuratively)

I doubt Basara would use something that pink....Anyways...... <_<

Kill it ASAP, go Cagalli go!

Strike Rouge is lookin a lot better than that thing. For starters...Strike Rouge has less markings on it.

Lacus Clyne Guard? :lol:

It was mentioned in the latest ep of Destiny by aone that the Zaku Warrior is often customised by their pilots...so this one would probably be a Lacus fan. Coordinators aren't safe from otakudom. :lol:

I doubt it will make it on the tv series.