Official Gundam Seed Destiny Thread

Anubis

:o , more 1/200 scale HCM-Pro, :)

I just recieved my 1/200 scale HCM Pro MK2 and Zaku2, and I just got to say that those little things( 3.5 inches tall) are very posiable,, I love it..

I' love these new HCM pro,, even at this size it still can split into 3 and transform abit.,, I'll be getting these for sure.,, now if only they release a Freedom and Justice version

Wow, I really like the looks of both of those Force Impulse Gundams.  Makes me want to think if I really want to spend the cash on the GQ Sword I pre-ordered.

The GQ are awesome toys. You won't regret buying it.

Graham

I second that comment, GQ rocks. By the way Graham, have you seen the sword version yet in Hong Kong ? I am getting this one too for sure .

Edited by Montarvillois

By the way Graham, have you seen the sword version yet in Hong Kong ? I am getting this one too for sure .

I'm checking for the GQ Sword everyday this week :D .

It wasn't out yesterday. The official release date is supposed to be Jan 29, but sometimes Bandai releases toys a few days early.

I'll be going to the shops in a couple of hours, during my lunch break to see if it's out today.

Graham

Man I stayed away for the longest time But I think I might get back into gundam!! Guys can you post pics of your HCM pro collections? Try to convince me to get some!!!!

Their small size I do not mind, but I hear they are tons better than MSIA. And though I collected MSIA for a good while, when I went to college that all ended since I bought more macross and transformers as well as gijoe. And I began to have a hatred or irritance to PVC. I started craving ABS and diecast much much more. The GQ gundams I am seriously considering~!!! The sword one is nifty and if they make some zakus I am seriously buying some. Heck post pics of your GQ gundams too!!!

BTW does anyone here like the arch enemies line and MSIA better than the HCMpro series? I know they are much different but just wondering.

And is the freedom gundam in SEED destiny any different than the one in SEED?

I like them better than the HCMPros. My rick dias hasn't come yet though, and it looks to be the best HCMPro yet by far. Still, I I have no illusions that it could possibly match up to the likes of the dom 2nd version or the EMIA gouf. The line has some real potential if they can keep up with the subdued markings of the rick dias and stay away from the blatant ones of the early releases, and especially if they start putting in double joints and dump the removable armor gimmicks + cylinders. The cylinders on the rick dom and rick dias are just stupid, but at least on the rick dias they're pretty hard to see in most poses. The line can fill a valid niche quite well enough just by being highly detailed hard plastic 1/200 gundam figures- without the dumb gimmicks.

Here's some pic of the HCM pro,, They just removed their pics of MK2 so only Rick Dias is left. They also have other reivew and pics of Gundam Seed Destiny MMMGQ, MIA, GFF an other things,, they even have the new Extended MISA MK2.

here's the link

Main page

Toy room

Pic of the HCM pro replaced with some Impulse MMMGQ action :):o

post-26-1106820549_thumb.jpg

Edited by F360°

I was wondering where the Blast Impulse stored the beam javelins.

post-26-1106841124_thumb.jpg

:o , more 1/200 scale HCM-Pro, :)

I just recieved my 1/200 scale HCM Pro MK2 and Zaku2, and I just got to say that those little things( 3.5 inches tall) are very posiable,, I love it..

I' love these new HCM pro,, even at this size it still can split into 3 and transform abit.,, I'll be getting these for sure.,, now if only they release a Freedom and Justice version

Freedom is on the way, it was hown in shillouette with a few others back when the HCM Pro line was first shown in magazines.

I love these little figures, they are to my mind the perfect balance between figure/model & value/size.

Very impressed that the HCMP Impulses shield actually compacts at that small scale. :D

Looking forward to lots of Zaku varients. :p

I went to the loca hobby store today and I found alot of Destiny kits 0_o even Astray X. So I was sorta stuck if I wanted Impulse, Hyperion, or Zaku Warrior. Well, I ordered a 1/60 Impulse so I wasn't gonna get a 1/144. I couldn't find the Dreadnought so I wasn't getting Hyperiod, so yep I got the Zaku Warrior.

Surprisingly this was probably one of the ONLY 1/144 kits I liked...its even got the ability to add option parts to it if you get the other Zaku kits like Gunner, Phantom etc. ^_^ I think I'll collect the set!

The 1/100 for Chaos is out!

JAN2803.JPG

I want to get myself Gaia. :)

hmm.. I know there was something different about the box art,,I just can't point to it at first, but after looking at the MISA toys and some eps of SD,, I found my answer. This one is BLUE!!!! :rolleyes: This box art makes the Chaos look so much better than all the other ones, Blue does look better than green B))

Bandai is churning too much stuff out. I don't think I want various variants of Freedom in my room either. Sigh....should I collect HCM Destiny line, CR? MMM? :(

The Sword Impulse looks inviting.

Bah humbug, still can't find the MMM Sword Impulse. Either it sold out really quickly at the weeekend or it hasn't hit the shops yet, despite being seen selling by HK sellers on ebay. Oh well, my regular shop is suposed to call me when it comes in. Just hope they remember.

Graham

New info courtesy of Gunota Headlines, as well as a 2005 re-cap!! :)

GUNDAM SEED DESTINY

ZGMF-1001/M Blaze Zaku Phantom (1/2005)

ZGMF-1001/K Slash Zaku Phantom (1/2005)

ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam (1/2005)

GAT-02L2+AQM/E-A4E1 Jet Striker Dagger L (2/2005)

ZGMF-601R GuAIZ R (2/2005)

ZGMF-1000/A1 Gunner Zaku Warrior (Lunamaria Hawke’s Custom) (2/2005)

Deactive Set: Phase ZAFT (incl. ZGMF-X56S Impulse Gundam & ZGMF-X23S Saviour Gundam) (3/2005)

Deactive Set: 3G (incl. ZGMF-X31S Abyss Gundam, ZGMF-X24S Chaos Gundam & ZGMF-X88S Gaia Gundam) (3/2005)

ZGMF-1000/A1 Gunner Zaku Warrior (3/2005)

ZGMF-1001/M Blaze Zaku Phantom (Faith Squadron Use) (4/2005)

GAT-02L2 Dark Dagger L (5/2005)

GAT-04 Windam (5/2005)

GAT-04 Windam (Neo Lorrnoke’s Custom) (6/2005)

EDIT: **DOH!!" Just saw Graham's post ahead of this.... :unsure:

Edited by GRAND CANNON

I should see my 1/60 Impulse Wedensday....however it sucks I can't show you guys any pictures, and I'm not sure how much of it is gonna need to be repainted..Im not even sure if I wanna paint it period cause its just one big mess after another recently with model kits....plus its a fairly big one.

i am not sure if this should go here but you guys just showed the pic of the box here is the Chaos Gundam kit itself pretty nice looking, it sdoes not look blue like it is on the box

Edited by zeo-mare