Official Gundam Seed Destiny Thread

Anubis

But in Waldfeld's hands his gold one will be badass.

(it's Waltfeld btw...)

But yes, the "Desert Tiger" is piloting the gold Murasame. Besides him dying a hero's death...what can go wrong? He already lost 1 arm....and an eye....

In episode 14 we see it in mobile armour mode, not gold. Maybe the gold color is its Phase Shift armour, thus the "hero feature" of his Muramase. :p

Or maybe it doesn't look so goldy in mobile armour mode.

But in Waldfeld's hands his gold one will be badass.

(it's Waltfeld btw...)

But yes, the "Desert Tiger" is piloting the gold Murasame. Besides him dying a hero's death...what can go wrong? He already lost 1 arm....and an eye....

In episode 14 we see it in mobile armour mode, not gold. Maybe the gold color is its Phase Shift armour, thus the "hero feature" of his Muramase. :p

Or maybe it doesn't look so goldy in mobile armour mode.

Look further back. The front of it seems to be made up of its shield, which is not gold.

Look further back. The front of it seems to be made up of its shield, which is not gold.

The areas covered in gold are the white/grey areas on a regular Murasame.

Those areas are unfortunately out of camera range. What we do see is the front of the shield (mostly red), the chest/cockpit (black) and the front side of the wing (black as well). Right as then pan down to floor-view, you can see just a bit of gold color (probably the leg area)

I like the idea of Waltfeld's gold Murasame, knocks both the Zeta and Hyaku Shiki homages out in one shot. As an ace, he should be just fine with it.

Considering "good" Gundam forums are hard to come by, don't suppose Shawn would be gracious enough to grant Macross World it's own devoted Gundam forum....!

I don't think we want to go that route, but you can easily create your own Gundam thread to discuss whatever specific area of the Gundam franchise interests you, e.g. start an 'official Gundam Zeta' thread or 'UC Gundam' thread or 'sissy, skirt wearing Zeong' thread if you want to discuss those specific topics.

We alread have an an official 'Gundam Sentinel' thread, for discussing all things Sentinel related.

Anyway, back to discussing Destiny.

Graham

Lookee what Hobby Fan is getting.

Sweet. link

post-26-1106153776_thumb.jpg

Considering "good" Gundam forums are hard to come by, don't suppose Shawn would be gracious enough to grant Macross World it's own devoted Gundam forum....!

I don't think we want to go that route, but you can easily create your own Gundam thread to discuss whatever specific area of the Gundam franchise interests you, e.g. start an 'official Gundam Zeta' thread or 'UC Gundam' thread or 'sissy, skirt wearing Zeong' thread if you want to discuss those specific topics.

We alread have an an official 'Gundam Sentinel' thread, for discussing all things Sentinel related.

Anyway, back to discussing Destiny.

Graham

To be honest, I've never been big on the massive "official" topics, as they become a bitch to read through. Although, anime on dvd has a nice varient on this forum where individual members have the option of displaying an entire topic on one (slightly easier to read) page.

Oh, I was looking up on those new Misa, but I notice something new instead.

:o Gundam Arch Enemy - Aile Strike :o When did this popped out,, does anyone have any more info on this?

hm., so the bad one is the Aegis or the Providence

They have a bunch of those at the KB by my house. I think they're on sale for $10 too. They also have the deluxe aile strike for $6 and regular msia for 3 for $10.

I agree that an ensemble cast is a very good thing, but they didn't even show the Minerva in ep. 14.

What they need to do is stick with the central characters. Ensemble casts are a bad thing. Too many characters can cause problems, especially if certain characters have more popularity than others. They should keep Archangel in the background for a while and flesh out Shinn and those around him. 

Only one thing flashed in my mind with an assemble of cast....

Half of them will be dead halfway through the series........start picking your fav character by then :lol:

Only one thing flashed in my mind with an assemble of cast....

Half of them will be dead halfway through the series........start picking your fav character by then  :lol:

Here is my bet:

Shin - Wouldn't it be nice if he got killed, that will really set a record in Gundam history? He is not really the main character anyways, just dispose him.

The red hair zaku pilot - Look like Fray, die like Fray.

Archangel's crews - Archangel had to sink at some point, so people must go down with her.

The fake Lacus - probably killed when saving the real one.

The 3 evil pilots - can't see any other ending for them.

Kira or Athran - pick one, they should fade away in Gundam Seed 3. I think kira has a higher chance since he suppose to be dead by last season.

Minerva's captain - she slept with the chairman, which means she is a bad woman, and bad woman has to die. Probably Murrue will take over her ship.

Captain Arthur :lol:

Gladys may unwitting, another pawn. Dullindal seems to be a master manipulator.

If she's in cahoots then odds are Lacus and/or Waltfeld will take command like on the Eternal. All I can think of. Unless Arthur is more useful than he appears, and he steps up.

Edited by Anubis

If you mean Lunamaria Hawke who pilots the red Zaku Warrior, she looks nothing like Frey IMO, she's much more cute and should not die, at least not before giving us some significant panty or shower scene fan service :p .

Graham

(Lunamaria's No.1 fan)

QUOTE (F360° @ Jan 18 2005, 10:41 PM)

Oh, I was looking up on those new Misa, but I notice something new instead.

Gundam Arch Enemy - Aile Strike  When did this popped out,, does anyone have any more info on this?

hm., so the bad one is the Aegis or the Providence 

They have a bunch of those at the KB by my house. I think they're on sale for $10 too. They also have the deluxe aile strike for $6 and regular msia for 3 for $10.

I found alot of them at several KB Toy stores in my area for $6. Made a killing on eBay about 2 weeks ago. They had buster & launcher MSiAs for 3/$10 ~The best deal EVER :lol: and Aile for $5 ~ I saw those figures at every KB store in my area but they will all close soon & with them all the US MSiAs will be gone as well (Except for the sweet going out of business sell soon) ~ GJ CN & Bandai :(

If you mean Lunamaria Hawke who pilots the red Zaku Warrior, she looks nothing like Frey IMO, she's much more cute and should not die, at least not before giving us some significant panty or shower scene fan service :p .

Graham

(Lunamaria's No.1 fan)

Lunamaria is indeed nothing like Flay. Haven't seen one annoying thing about her yet, and she's cuter.

She needs more screen time, as does the rest of the Minerva crew.

Agreed :lol:

Gave her more piloting skill and some plot, later upgrading her Zaku to Impulse when Shin got the Destiny.

Rei should be given the providence 2 (with newtype ability...) :D

Agreed :lol:

Gave her more piloting skill and some plot, later upgrading her Zaku to Impulse when Shin got the Destiny.

Rei should be given the providence 2 (with newtype ability...) :D

Yeah! And I declare myself Lunamaria's number 1 fan and overthrow Graham. :p

Besides, he generally hates Gundam. :rolleyes:

Noo, don't kill off Lunamaria, she's so much better than Fray, I just can't think of a reason not to fall for her.,, I want to see some goodies too, with short skirts like that Im surprised we didn't get to see any panty shots yet. :p

But if she has to die, you know she's going to die saving someone,, mostly likey Athrun.

Edited by F360°

I don't know, there is NO MORE Gundam merchandise anywhere over here.  Bandai/CN (especially CN with Seed's air times) really screwed the pooch when it came to marketing gundam in the US.  The last of it went on clearance already in the few places that had anymore (mostly G Gundam leftovers).  Never saw much Seed merchandise either.  An Arch Enemy Aile Strike Gundam is news to me.

<_< As much as I do not like the dubbing for Gundam, I wish CN gave it better time slots so it got better exposure. Last time I caught episodes of Seed on CN, it was sometime after midnight. I have an annoying suspicion it may have to do with how it is being received so far and its content may be cause for alarm for censorship.

Around the holiday season, I saw only a few pieces of Gundam Seed toys at places like Targets. For January, I have only seen Gundam Wing Battle Scar stuff in stores where I live.

Sounds like someone's going to be joining this club really soon with the new Lunamaria pillow if he keeps getting excited about her...

Wow !

Now that kind of party is not the kind of party you talk about near the watercooler unless you want to be part of the permanent "geeks that don't get any" club.

This one just hit an all time low to me...

:p

Sounds like someone's going to be joining this club really soon with the new Lunamaria pillow if he keeps getting excited about her...

post-26-1106207458.jpg

that looks creepy and disturbing :blink: it's one thing to hold your pillow tight when you want someone...but that's just going a lil overboard.. :blink:

I thought we agreed to never show or speak of that horrid pic again. <_<

I thought we agreed to never show or speak of that horrid pic again.  <_<

To the degree that some of you guys were going apeshit over Lunamaria, it was begging to be done. ;)

Though not ehough to that degree to warrent the pic of darkness being unleashed, lest I unleash the scary Kira dress picture again. :lol:

Besides, what's not to like about Lunamaria? :lol:

I wish they'd make a figure that size (the Lunamaria figure is 19cm) of Lacus with the concert dress seen in my Avatar.

Edited by Anubis