Legioss alpha fighter papercraft

Kin

WOW! Cool pulserifle! I'm not taking any risk of facing another arrest  by the police of possesing immitated firearms ;)

Ok you're gonna have to explain that one now :D

YAH you cant start something without a tale. "facing ANOTHER arrest" what was the previous time? cmon share!!!!

... possesing airsoft. It's illegal in here. 6 undercover cops entered my appartement with a searchwarrant. I had to spend 6 hours at the police station. Although I had to say goodbye to my collection, I'm glad I didn't have to go to court or pay some big fine.

Edited by Kin

wow sucks to be you. I love airsoft. Where do you live? Canada? I know its illegal there. Did your guns have the hideous orange tips? How did they know you had it? Did you show it around or soemthing? You should have jsut kept them as real firearms and taken them to a shooting range or something. I did once and it was funny. You get all these weird looks from the other shooters, when you whip out a Knights Armament SR-16 moderatley decked out and start going at it full auto hehe. (I asked permission first from the range if i could bring in a bb gun)

I bet the cops kept the guns for themselves.

Edited by Solscud007

I can't seem to access the site with the papercraft pulse rifle, but I could before. Strange, the site seems to be down. :(

Are you sure? Here's the link to the page. You can download the rar file at the pulserifle section. ;)

Check out this site! Simply awesome!

I currently figured out a reliable and solid paper joint for rotating the legioss his legs. I'm still figuring out the best way to collapse his upper leg section into the lower section.

Edited by Kin

I've decided to to model the wings which can be foldable. Don't get into a shock if you see those big flaps. Actually the lines you see are the foldable area's. The real flaps are ofcourse much smaller and the lines representing it will be drawn eventually. The purpose to fold the flaps is to maintain the proportion of the wings.

You still get that wing shape in soldier mode and hiding those flaps will leave more space.

post-26-1115425994_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kin

OK now I'm busy converting with pepakura.

Correcting some flaps and areas. The leg, arm, wing and chest will be mirror duplicated afterwards. ;) The first 4X A4 size documents represents the whole leg including the foldable parts to transform. :) It's going to be huge and much more easier to work with.

post-26-1115520165_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kin

ok... I have done all the needed corrections, flaps and helplines for the joints and foldable areas. The last thing I still have to do is figuring out a good technique to move the arms during transformation.

b.t.w. the test version is going to be 15.8 inches in length and has a wingspan of 10.8 inches. :)

If tested succesfully, I can start building special modules on monthly basis for each component such as detailed cockpit, missile hatches, HBT, Mospeada, landing gear... etc. These modules are easy to replace.

post-26-1115673375_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kin

Well... you have to wait till I tested everything to be OK and draw/fill texture every part... that's a hell lot of work. But once it's finished... B))

:lol: oh ok, you'll let us know when you'll have the final to download with instructions, right? Thanx man, you da greatest! Damn good job too!! ;):p:D

damn it's hard work.... but! I found a better way to use pepakura.

Building the model in lightwave, export and import it in 3d max and texturing.

Export to pepakura and voila! :lol:

I'm currently on hold now with the legioss project, otherwise I'm getting sick of it.

I'm starting to build a testmodel ...pssssttt...(Colt m4 commando 1:1 highres textures) :ph34r: don't walk with that outside!

Stay tuned!