VF Girls

polidread

Long time lurker here but I finally decided its time I participated / commented. Awesome works folks, I wish I have a little or some of the talents shown here.

I came across a poster of what looks like Klan as a VF-25 Girl, does anyone know where it came from?

cmUyMi0yMTQ.jpg

Long time lurker here but I finally decided its time I participated / commented. Awesome works folks, I wish I have a little or some of the talents shown here.

I came across a poster of what looks like Klan as a VF-25 Girl, does anyone know where it came from?

cmUyMi0yMTQ.jpg

AWESOME!!!

caocao-misa.jpg

Macross/Robotech china fan-art. Misa's VF-1S

and AWESOME!!!

I want those as tatoos! The VF-25 on my back and the Misa VF-1 on my arm.

Edited by miriya

cmUyMi0yMTQ.jpg

no idea where it came from but I saw a much larger high quality crease version that isn't a photograph of a poster. it's buried deep within the depth of either this or one of the character art threads. I saved it but have no idea which hard drive it's on. sorry.

:edit:

oh wait, found it!

post-4286-1231524807_thumb.jpg

Edited by anime52k8

Hmmm if it's Klan, her eyes are wrong. But the size and hair are right. ^_^

atually I think it's supposed to be alto, or at least represent alto. (eyes are the right color and hair is close enough)

vf1shielaandkoalataify7.jpg

Shot at 2009-01-08

hahahah AWESOME! :D

Polidread has graciously given permission for Sheila & Com. Qhuowalathwai to appear on a limited T-Shirt run! Specifically for the Mac Aus Con 09'!

Poli! You got one coming to ya once she is done! :p Everyone else i'll keep you updated!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Look at it this way. how Often did you see Luca's Ship damaged and how often did you See Alto's ship damaged. It might have to deal with more of that instance than it does with anything else. Or the fact that its the Artist choice on how to draw their work.

or maybe it's because she ditched luca and joined alto's harem in the end.