VF Girls

polidread

Wow, those are great....  really like the Lightening twins and the Mustang girl.... and the one Japanese one that I cant read... far right on top.  Cool beans.

In my totally amateur, non-plane-buff, bassed on Oh My Goddess and Strikers 1945 opinion, the top right one is a Shinden.

I like the Hellcat, Corsair, and Tempest girls, personally.

I'd actually bet money it is supposed to be an Ohka:

http://www.combinedfleet.com/ijna/mxy7.htm

look at the dual vertical stabs, the bulbous nose, the color, the cherry blossom...the only thing that doesn't work well is the wings.

The green one in the top right corner is a Shinden. The second right most-one (white colour) is definitely an "Ohka" (Allied codename: "Baka"; one of the very few instances of an actual Japanese term being used for a Japanese aircraft!).

Awesome work. I love the Tempest girls trench coat! Would there be any chance of an edited version putting a little more, um, clothes (aircraft?!) on the Me-262 and P-51 girls, as I'd love to use it as a desktop background but am worried about the family implications... ;)

wellll, id love to share more of my art with you guys, but you see, soon after my phone modem got fried, my PC monitor died out on me too, so i cant access the stuff ive got saved in my PC just yet.

and i obviously cant make any personal art stuff in the office computers or else the boss will kill me XP

so if i seem to have some promises pending here (like the Nightmare VF Girl), its going to take some time before they show up.

@ e_jacob77 : i do have art of the Excalibur VFGirl in full length, but poo happened with my home PC, so a little bit of delay on her arrival, btw, any chance i get a Tshirt too when you make it? hehe

@ bigkid24 : go ahead and help yourself to the aircraft girl of your choice.

Thanks for understanding guys!

@ e_jacob77 : i do have art of the Excalibur VFGirl in full length, but poo happened with my home PC, so a little bit of delay on her arrival, btw, any chance i get a Tshirt too when you make it? hehe

Hi all,

YEAH!! Its the least I could do for giving me a chance to have a cool new shirt.....Though I should tell you now that, I have the pics to be shown of the 3 modes for the back already, they just aren't colored yet.....I dunno how to and have to ask someone on this site if they can for me......Hope that works out, but once you get back to me about that thing, and those get done, production will take shape quickly........

• 2 weeks later...

ummm... how about this one without the flames....

and guys, thanks for the comments about the Nightmare's colors, i thought it was too dark, but that was because i was using a different PC monitor screen, but that's fixed now.

post-5-1110532022_thumb.jpg

Edited by polidread

Wow Poli, I must say those are some of the best manga fanart I've seen... excellent!

Also, I can't believe how good my valkgirls can look like after they've been coloured by you, (I especially liked the one with the warning label on her bum B)) ) I think I can safely say that I'll pass on the valkgirl torch to you ;)

Oh yeah, and AlphaHX, where in the world did you get those chibi pics of valkgirls? I want more of them!!! :lol:

This thread deserves to be pinned.

Thanks for the kind words guys.

eh, Bake, keep drawing em and i'll keep on coloring them! dont fizzle out :p

(actually, that warning label was a difficult decision to make, since we might not want em too risque) UNLESS You guys wanna see a version of her without the warning labels ? :p

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bromgrev
(actually, that warning label was a difficult decision to make, since we might not want em too risque)

Eh? Why's that? We're all grow-ups here ... :blink: Nice work!