To anyone contacting me

glane21

If you have been trying to contact me and I haven't replied I'm sorry. My wife was killed in a car wreck last Wednesday and I have lost interest in life. If it were not for my baby girl depending on me I would not still be here. I will return if and when I recover.

If you have been trying to contact me and I haven't replied I'm sorry. My wife was killed in a car wreck last Wednesday and I have lost interest in life. If it were not for my baby girl depending on me I would not still be here. I will return if and when I recover.

sorry to hear the bad news.... :(

Sorry to hear that man. Good luck to you and your daughter.

My prayers and thoughts are with you. Please always remember that your daughter will need your strength and love, and in turn will be your greatest source of strength and love.

Peace,

Greg,

My best wishes to you and your daughter.

I'll never forget that you sold me my first custom valkyrie, back in 2001, and that's what got me hooked.

One day at a time. ;)

Sincerely,

Christopher

O, Greg, I'm so sorry.

Our local otaku leader here (owner of Anime Cafe) in WA just lost his wife too, only 30 yrs old, from an unforseen brain anurism, while he was deployed in Iraq as a reserve. Hadn't seen her in 6 months, and was called back just so he could do the funeral. Never saw it coming.

His gusto is gone now too, so he's letting go of his business of 15 years and re-enlisting full time cause he has nothing left for him here.

I know what you mean about if it weren't for your child you'd be gone a long time ago. (I dare not ever tell her, but I too would have been gone a long time ago had my daughter not depended on me). I'm there with you on that. But in time you will find more reason to live again.

I know what it's like to lose a loved one; it's almost as if your entire world as you've known it has disappeared, and in a way, a part of you on the inside dies with her, and it takes time to find a way to deal with the shock and eventually rebuild around that empty spot inside. You never can quite fill it back up the same, but you will be able to start again in a different way, a different life. I've been away from MW for 2 years for similar reasons, and I can understand how you too will have to disconnect from your usual interests and past times. Just remember to count on the people that are there for you when you come back, not just here, but in real life too. You'll need your friends and family now more than ever, and you will discover who your true friends and loved ones are, maybe even discover some you never knew you had. You'll be alright.

I'm so sorry for your loss, Greg. You've always been one of my favourite artists and MW friends, and I'm sure you can take comfort that many here do see you as a standup guy and wish you the best.

My prayers are with you and your family. Please take care of yourself.

Sincerely,

-Rosario

Edited by redemption

Greg,

Please accept my deepest sympathy and very best wishes for you and your daughter. Take care of yourself and your little girl, and we'll be here for you when you decide to visit again.

Condolences,

-Brandon