Misa in color

rarityraider

I agree with ewilen, it just looks too american comicbooky, and not enough like Misa. Perhaps if you enlarged the eyes a bit, and made the nose smaller. Something more styled like this:

Misa_Hayase.gif or this Domestic_Misa.gif

Edited by Keith

If Studio Nue would make a Live-Action DYRL, your Misa would be the basis to make the choice of her actress.

I think it looks great, yeah the Bassinger comparisson is uncanny, kind of cool actually. BTW if you decide to do all the bridge bunnys like this do not use Hally Berry for Claudia, maybe Vivica A Fox, she might be a good Claudia. lol

Edited by Knight26

He started out by saying that he was going for more of a Adam Hughes look rather than Mikimoto. I think, considering the style change, it's a great Misa. It IS very different from what we're used to but it's nice to change it up.

Now get back to work with those colors! :D

He started out by saying that he was going for more of a Adam Hughes look rather than Mikimoto.  I think, considering the style change, it's a great Misa.  It IS very different from what we're used to but it's nice to change it up.

Now get back to work with those colors!   :D

Hello bigkid24,

You're definitely know what's I'm going to do and help me explain to all very clear.

Thanks a lot, :lol:

Perhaps, I'm an Aisan (HK people) want Western style more than always do the works similar to Japanese. But for most of you, America comic is very common of your life...

Just my opinion regard to the difference of our culture. :p

Edited by rarityraider

WOWzers!!! :D Nice job!

I agree that it's nice to see somebody put their own personal spin on a beloved character... wether or not it emulates the original character design to the Nth degree, the quality & care you put into this artwork shows! BRAVO!!! B))