MPC Prime

Etrigan

Two more Binaltech/Alternators vehicles have been annouced:

-Chevrolet Corvette (Tracks maybe? )

-Jeep Wrangler (Hound? , Trailbreaker? , who knows! )

Anywho, I ran across this info at tfw2005.com. Posted by an employee who found this info in the Wal-Mart computers. (If anyone cares, there is also a list of the Energon toys soon to be released) No official info from Takara or Hasbro yet, but the guy posted the info and sku numbers and it looks pretty legit. See for yourself: Alternators & Energon now listed in Wal-Mart computers.

All I care about are the new Binaltech/Alternators listings. I still wonder who the Jeep Wrangler is? Maybe Hound since he was a jeep in G1, although I am still holding out hope that Hound will be a Hummer. :) What think?

-Chevrolet Corvette (Tracks maybe? )

Anywho, I ran across this info at tfw2005.com. Posted by an employee who found this info in the Wal-Mart computers. (If anyone cares, there is also a list of the Energon toys soon to be released) No official info from Takara or Hasbro yet, but the guy posted the info and sku numbers and it looks pretty legit. See for yourself: Alternators & Energon now listed in Wal-Mart computers.

All I care about are the new Binaltech/Alternators listings. I still wonder who the Jeep Wrangler is? Maybe Hound since he was a jeep in G1, although I am still holding out hope that Hound will be a Hummer. :) What think?

Don't forget that it could also be brawn. Trailbreaker was more a truck than a jeep.

But Hound resembled a Jeep TJ, but he was actually a Mitsubishi. So I hope that the Wrangler is Hound. Besides, between Hound, Trailbraker, and Brawn, Hound's the coolest. Trailbraker was a pick-up with towing stuff and Brawn was a Landrover. I think. Thanks for the news trueblueeyes, I think I like the choices for the next releases. Pretty cool, but I thought that there would be more Japanese cars. Out of the 4 alternators, 3 are American vehicles. But I ain't complainin'.

Damn Hasbro! What are the stupid child safety laws? There are no ways around it? By making the minimum age 18 or something? That blows. Definately Takara for me. Maybe a Hasbro if I can get one cheap(er)...

can't wait to have this MP Optimus :) and i hope that they 'll make a MP megatron :)

Is the news about a G1 Megatron just wishful thinking? From what I've read on some Transformers Forums everyone thinks that it's impossible.

I WANT MY MASTERPIECE MEGATRON TAKARA! :angry: The Luger one that is.........

-Chevrolet Corvette  (Tracks maybe? )

Anywho, I ran across this info at tfw2005.com.  Posted by an employee who found this info in the Wal-Mart computers.  (If anyone cares, there is also a list of the Energon toys soon to be released)  No official info from Takara or Hasbro yet, but the guy posted the info and sku numbers and it looks pretty legit.  See for yourself:  Alternators & Energon now listed in Wal-Mart computers.

All I care about are the new Binaltech/Alternators listings.  I still wonder who the Jeep Wrangler is?  Maybe Hound since he was a jeep in G1, although I am still holding out hope that Hound will be a Hummer.  :)  What think?

A Hound Humvee would be awesome! (Writing "hummer" in there sounded all wrong... :p )

Edited by >EXO<

A Hound Humvee would be awesome! (Writing "hummer" in there sounded all wrong... :p )

Yeah, that would be cool, but I want some Destrons/Decepticons, especially Starscream to see a new form in the Binaitech/Alternators line. I don't even care what plane they use, but one of the Red Army's planes would be cool. :ph34r::blink: