1/48 custom BR "desert camo"

Jung

incredible as always. any chance for a grey low viz digital camo like you did with this

WOW. awsome job. I want one. I'm to lazy to do that great of a job. Oh and does anyone do that for others. I'd pay for a custom like that. :rolleyes::D

JT

Jung has the most exciting threads with the most boring replies... who besides Jung reads the replies anyways, he graciously answers every question... haha...

so here's my boring reply...

Great job Jung. As always! :D

Woooow!

aghhhh Jung you are the man.. I so excited... My BR Squadron is finally complete. I will try and post pictures of my 1/48 custom collection as soon as I get her in my hands. I have finally put away all my 1/55 custom valks so I can't wait to start displaying them. THANKS AGAIN!!!

Regards,

Gene :D

ah, still the living legend I remember after all this time. As Mr. Burns would say,

"Excellent!" Mr. Chao.

I wish I could paint valks (well).

That valk is really unique and fantastic! Any chance you can describe the process you use to mask the camo? How do you get the hexagons to stay uniform?