CMs Limited Ver

Bub

Am I the last to know about these limited ver CMs?

A weird colored Hikaru with yellow helmet and a Minmay fist (pretty much like >EXO<'s avatar).

(click me)

(click me also)

You'll find more information here:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=9351

Not only is there a 500 pc. set of the Hikaru & Minmay, both with red stickers, there is a variant 21 piece "blue" sticker Hikaru also. Figures are the same for both "21" & "500" piece, but the first batch came with a blue sticker for Hikaru & red sticker for Minmay, later 500 piece sets came both with "red" stickers & no way to distinguish by looking at the box what is inside, Hikaru or Minmay. ;)

Personally, I don't get it at all...

I have both the normal versions of Hikaru and Minmay, and I see no reason to improve on them.

Hikaru NEVER had that color on his helmet.

Minmay looks like she's about to give the finger to the audience.

WTF?

Now, had they made say...TV Flight Suit Hikaru, and TV dressed Minmay, THEN they would be rare, and custom.

I agree with what "Question" said, these are rare, solely for the sake of being rare, and TOTALLY not worth what they are being sold for.

<_<

What a waste these are. How about CMs rereleasing the first set? So those who missed out can get them at decent price. Luckily I did get mine the first time around.

you snooze you lose...

:D

i do think they are quite expensive for things that just stand there...

i had to pay a grip for the ones i got :(

I agree, these two limited figures are just a bunch of donkey doo-doo. Why in the world would I want to pay over a hundred dollars for a Hikaru figure whose colors are completely off and an awkwardly posed Minmay. My guess is that the Hikaru's are just factory defects and CMs is brilliantly marketing them as limited editions. I guess a factory defect would be rare. <_<

Edited by TheLoneWolf

My guess is that the Hikaru's are just factory defects and CMs is brilliantly marketing them as limited editions. I guess a factory defect would be rare. <_<

That is one hell of brilliant comment. I also think that is what happen in this case. Although, Minmay might have made that gesture in DYRL (Or was it my G/F) :p:p

I dont recall about the minmei but i believe that the Hikaru is supposed to resemble a colro scheme in the movie. I think it was when he was trapped with minmei. THe coloring of his suit appeared green cause of the lighting or lack there of.

THose where at the CON, i said >>"""WHA""???

Shawn and ,i think, xstoys were standing there and someone said it is the color of the vf-1a CF pilots ....

... Hmmm <_<

Could be a CF pilot...

Let me watch DYRL? Again. These figures may become DESIRABLE. :rolleyes::lol:

I dont recall about the minmei but i believe that the Hikaru is supposed to resemble a colro scheme in the movie. I think it was when he was trapped with minmei. THe coloring of his suit appeared green cause of the lighting or lack there of.

Hikaru in the dimmly lit area with illuminated shoulder pads is one of the theories. The other is the color of the other CF pilots in the opening of DYRL. ;)

Edited by xstoys

Hikaru in the dimmly lit area with illuminated shoulder pads is one of the theories. The other is the color of the other CF pilots in the opening of DYRL. ;)

"Hikaru in the dimmly lit area"... Could be, but his helmet would change color I wonder...

they should do a DYRL? set of max & miria.now that would be a nice limited edition set that i might consider investing that kind of change into.maybe.that's still alot for some pvc plastic little figures. :blink:

they should do a DYRL? set of max & miria.now that would be a nice limited edition set that i might consider investing that kind of change into.maybe.that's still alot for some pvc plastic little figures. :blink:

I'm sure plenty of Macross Fans wouldn't like to have a limited Max and Millia. I mean, It's a head ache enough to get the 1st set of CM's, much more the chase and limited figs.

Speaking of which, anyone knows of what's the latest news regarding the 3-figure set all Millia by CM's?