Macross Special

areaseven

Shawn also said that the DVD will be subbed...  the video we watched wasn't, so he's having it done himself (or doing it himself).

There was a lot of noise in the room as I was trying to hear the Iijima part.  It's good to know I'll be able to see it again.  There was also a Kawamori interview that I'm interested to see what they were saying...

173503[/snapback]

S. Kawamori in da house! Thats what i'm talkin about.

i want one  (if its possible can the starwars special go on there too? i've never seen it and can't find it  :o )

173638[/snapback]

The very first star wars special?

I've got it in an AVI file from a torrent site.

As for the MW DVD, colore me there too!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
If Shawn ever completed this project, I would want a copy. :)

Does anyone know if this project got canned or is it still happening?

I would definitely be interested if it does happen.

post-7190-1238713126_thumb.jpg

The Macross DYRL Special was actually subtitled and shown at MW Con '07. Though I'm not sure why it was never made available, you'd have to ask Shawn or Solscud007. Maybe they thought that everyone's interest had died down?

Screening of the subtitled DYRL TV special that was shown about 4 years ago unsubtitled at that year's MWcon. Ask Solscud about getting a copy.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...st&p=500976

• 3 years later...

Ultimate BUMP.

Why?

Because I was doing some research and came across an article in a magazine advertising the Macross Special TV show. Then I saw THIS:

http://www.geocities.co.jp/Playtown-King/6479/makurosu.htm

Also, because it's the 30th Anniversary, and I was curious... I have looked and looked and never found anywhere that I could watch this legendary show. Is there any way that Shawn or whoever has this show (subtitled, no less) could put it online, on Youtube or submit it to Macrosshare, or anything like that?