Gundam Astray

Aegis!

yea i was wondering the same thing the sword looks massive and top heavy, i can almost see this thing on my shelf falling down forward every other second :p hopefully not, but there is no denying it that is a bitching sword.

chris

It probably has some vernier rockets attatched to it to give it a NICE push. While it looks very nice, why didn't they do something with a supped up red frame? hmmmmmm oh well.....I'll look around for it cause I wouldn't mind getting one myself.

By the way I saw a red frame over at the hobby store near work and they want 30 bucks for it.

0_o 1/144 kit of the top one........oh dear there's a few hundred bucks...

Wonder if they'll release a gold frame. Oh I also saw a 1/144 Blue Frame, it looked rather nice, but they wanted 25 bucks for it.....it's a ridiculious price for a small model...

While it looks very nice, why didn't they do something with a supped up red frame

Please, be careful what you wish for.

mbf-p02-powerloader.jpg

mbf-p02-powered.jpg

Cooooool , those actually look nice , not gundam looking at all of course (which is a good thing , taking into account the Astray looks quite different from your usual MS).

The top one reminds me of the Alien cargo Robot that Ripley uses against the Queen Alien , wonder how small a person would look like compared to it , imagine , a giant mecha armour for an already huge mecha , that´s just top notch , the one in the bottom looks a lot like Tekkaman Blade :)

Personally....i think the Red Frame's next forms are stupid. The Balloon Shoulders are just dump....and the Power Loader thing...come on....what's the damn logic in that? Make it into another dendrobium weapons platform, then it would be something cool......but geez....a power loader type suit.....

Ya know I quite liked the Astray's design when I first saw it. IMO it was quite new and refreshing for a Gundam design.

However, all these Astray Mobile Suit variations that have been appearing in Dengeki & Hobby Japan are just getting plain silly if you ask me.

Graham

Image Anime has the 1/100 Blue Frame Astray in stock going to try and order mine today.

the red one is the sword calamity and the green one is the ginn high mobility type

Thanks. Can any of you provide a bigger pic of these?

sent u pm :rolleyes:

i have larger versions of all the pages originally posted in the thread

Got your PM. Thanks. :D

i just hope you have broadband....or it's gonna take you a while to download all the pix :p

No worries! Took at least one and a half hours to do so.