Gundam SEED Destiny (aka. SEED 2)

ogami

Its called an N-Jammer. Later in the show, they have an N-Jammer-Canceller.  :lol:

Heh, so I wonder if SEED Destiny will feature an N-Jammer-Canceller-Canceller? :lol:

Graham

They probably banned the N-Jammer Canceller tech after peace talks or something. Its as good as anyone's guess.

Its called an N-Jammer. Later in the show, they have an N-Jammer-Canceller.  :lol:

Heh, so I wonder if SEED Destiny will feature an N-Jammer-Canceller-Canceller? :lol:

Graham

They probably banned the N-Jammer Canceller tech after peace talks or something. Its as good as anyone's guess.

Disallowing N-Jammer Cancellers was probably part of the peace deal. I would guess that the N-Jammers that were blocking earth's power grid would have been disabled at least. The Jammers are probably being used in space to keep terrorists from nuking the colonies.

Though oboviously someone is going to be using the cancellers anyway.

The wireless power transfer sounds quite similar to X's to me.

AcK!! the new guys looks just like Kira. Well maybe that's part of the story like they made some clones of Kira back in the days or something. Or it's Kira's lost little brother :o . Well they better give a good reason why they look the same.

As of the Gundam, it's really reminded me of Victory Gundam. I guess it's the coloring and the curves. But I guess they can still make it look cool later in the series with a bunch of upgrade parts or a whole new model. :lol:

I third that, and I nominate Mamoru Nagano to replace him. See Zeta, FSS and L-gaim.

I don't want Nagano to design my Gundams.

Zeta mechs are ugly, and that includes all Nagano designs. Simple Nagano doesn't work. His designs have to be super detailed and complex. Take that away and you're left with boring, ugly crap.

I don't want Fujita either.

It's Katoki or BUST!

PS: Unless we're talking about this kind of Nagano:

post-26-1089275522_thumb.jpg

I still say it's not time yet to bash Seed Destiny yet for one so-so design. I happened to really dislike the Justice Gundam, but there were quite a few that I did like out of Seed. Once they show more of the lineup, and more info that doesn't cover just the first 5 or 10 minutes of the show's first episode, then we can judge better.

OMG.....First thing I thought of was, "Imagine having to panel-line that kit!?!?"  :blink:

Yeah, but it certainly looks impressive!!!

it sure does...kinda wish i had one...

**murmers under breath "a real one that is"...**

OMG.....First thing I thought of was, "Imagine having to panel-line that kit!?!?"  :blink:

Yeah, but it certainly looks impressive!!!

it sure does...kinda wish i had one...

**murmers under breath "a real one that is"...**

**Murmers to himself, C'mon Bandai what are you waiting for? Can't you release a kit of this?**

**Murmers to himself, C'mon Bandai what are you waiting for? Can't you release a kit of this?**

You really think that Bandai would release a kit of something this impressive when simpler kits still haven't seen the light of day in injection plastic form?

fart, man, I want my GM Sniper II.

PS: That picture I posted was, as far as I know, a fan work, done in the style of Mamoru Nagano. It's not actually his design, though it's not too far off. People familiar with FSS know.

You really think that Bandai would release a kit of something this impressive when simpler kits still haven't seen the light of day in injection plastic form?

fart, man, I want my GM Sniper II.

PS: That picture I posted was, as far as I know, a fan work, done in the style of Mamoru Nagano. It's not actually his design, though it's not too far off. People familiar with FSS know.

I highly doubt Bandai will ever produce that as a kit, but it would be nice if somebody else would.

I must be a minority in thinking that Rick Dias SpecD is hideous. Looks way too much like it wants to be a Mobile Armor, and an ugly one.

Heh, so I wonder if SEED Destiny will feature an N-Jammer-Canceller-Canceller?  :lol:

You know, the Destiny Gundam's successor has an N-Jammer-Canceller-Canceller-Jammer.

NJCCJ for short.

Rumor has it that by the year 2006, SEED Gundams will carry NJCCJCCJCCJJJCC.

LMAO! I nearly fell out of my chair at work when I read that. All the other cubicle monkeys are looking in my direction wondering if their manager has lost his mind.

Anubis Posted: Jul 8 2004, 04:10 PM

I must be a minority in thinking that Rick Dias SpecD is hideous. Looks way too much like it wants to be a Mobile Armor, and an ugly one.

No you're not alone... people often complain about Okawara's designs for the Silhouette Formula 91 suits being too busy, but they look pimpin' compared to that Rick Dias.

Edited by Jolly Rogers

AcK!! the new guys looks just like Kira. Well maybe that's part of the story like they made some clones of Kira back in the days or something. Or it's Kira's lost little brother :o . Well they better give a good reason why they look the same.

Well it is possible they could have something to do with Kira. After all the Hyperion Gundam's pilot is also a super-Coordinator created at Mendel.

Is there any word on who's running the Alliance and PLANT? I'll assume Eileen Canaver (Siegel's right hand person) is the one runing PLANT

I must be a minority in thinking that Rick Dias SpecD is hideous.  Looks way too much like it wants to be a Mobile Armor, and an ugly one.

I like that Dias SpecD much better than the plain vanilla Rick Dias in Zeta. It's so... boring.

Jolly Rogers: You're an odd one, Eddie. Very odd indeed :-P

Rotary Magic: Good enough for me :-D

Edited by Stamen0083

Jolly Rogers: You're an odd one, Eddie. Very odd indeed :-P

That's not fair, singling me out and not Anubis. :p

That Nagano style Rick Dias looked impressive at first, but when you take a closer look it's just a bunch of details for detail's sake. At least the extra details in Okawara's SF91 designs serve some functional purpose (verniers, etc.).

That's not fair, singling me out and not Anubis. :p

I know you. I don't know Anubis :-P

That Nagano style Rick Dias looked impressive at first, but when you take a closer look it's just a bunch of details for detail's sake.  At least the extra details in Okawara's SF91 designs serve  some functional purpose (verniers, etc.).

The thing with Nagano style details is that they are not functional. Instead, they are aesthetic.

If I want functional details, I go with Katoki.