Waste of Cash Money $$$$$

The ONLY possibly useful thing in that box that people DON'T ALREADY HAVE FROM THE FIRST EDITIONS THEY BOUGHT, is the extended reloaded with the Enter the Matrix footage.

But you know what: I don't need that game only footage casually integrated into the movie.

Good price though if you haven't bought Matrix before I guess.

Edited by Anubis

After seeing all of the movies, I wish I had taken the blue pill, and never seen them, or knew they existed.

The only way I find them entertaining at all is by humming "Kung Fu Fighting" by Carl Douglas every time they launch into a protracted 35 minute fight scene.

****SPOILER WARNING*****

Oh, and I thought it was pretty entertaining when Neo got his eyes burned out of his head, and Trinity got wasted.

i think the president of, what is it, Miramax? said he was going to release so many many different sets just to make money.

when I read that somewhere, I said, pah, i ain't buying crap and i didn't even bother watching the last movie.

now, on the other hand, i will wait to buy the extended set of Return of the King.

If they just put the first movie on each of the 10 discs, it would be far better.

I dig extras, commentray, etc... but this is pretty much a drastic case of overkill. I'll be plenty happy with Matrix on one disc and the sequels that I bought Previously Viewed for about 6 bucks each. Call me crazy, but I still kinda like Reloaded - even if it's a far drop from the first one.

Is there a pill I can take to forget having seen Reloaded and Revolutions?

Just spend the day watching "Raw Deal," then "Conan the Barbarian" back to back 4 times.

Chances are you will forget any and all movies that aren't bad ass.

Is there a pill I can take to forget having seen Reloaded and Revolutions?

Just spend the day watching "Raw Deal," then "Conan the Barbarian" back to back 4 times.

Chances are you will forget any and all movies that aren't bad ass.

Hell, I'd watch an all night marathon of Jingle All The Way and Junior before I'd watch either of the Matrix sequels again.

I found Jingle all the Way kinda funny actually.

i can't sit through commentary. one of the ones for the first matrix where the guy is like "yeah we totally made the companys logo into the matrix code, as a way to burn the corprait world"

oh f'ing please :rolleyes:

i turned it off after that. i can';t listen to pompus hollywood nimrods talk about being "deep"

I'd consider it. I liked the movies (no, not as much as the first but that was expected), and didn't bother playing through the game for the Reloaded footage.

And I loved Jingle All The Way...a classic holiday movie with Arnold...what more can you ask? ;)

The only way I'll even think about getting this box set is if Don Davis did commentary tracks on Reloaded and Revolutions. Those two scores were the sole merchandise sales WB got from me on the sequels, I don't even own the actual movies aside from the first

I'd love to see a super, loaded with specials extravaganza for something I actually like. I'm just not a huge Matrix fan. Of course, despite the label of 'heretic' it might impose on me, I've never made a secret of the fact that I did not see Reloaded as a huge drop in quality from the first movie simply because I never saw the first movie to be as wonderfull as everyone else did.

Strasngely enough, this view of things causeed me to actually like Reloaded more than most anyone who adored the first movie.

I think it's around $90 to $100 USD.

You sure?

45 pounds works out to be around $90Aus

$100US works out to be $150+ Aus

I'm torn as I have the normal editions, and I knew full well when Reloaded was announced on DVD the full trilogy set news started up, but some of the extras sound interesting.

Cyc

I might get this set if the price is right. I do like the movies, though not my all time favorites. And they included the Animatrix as well, which is a big plus for me. And I don't own any of the previous DVD releases. :lol: Guess its good to have waited.

Just hope I can get some good deal from Best Buy or stores alike when its out.

Another huge box set... bleh... maybe I'll pick it up because I for one liked the movies. In fact, while the first one was revolutionary for the time; its a lot more boring to me now that I have seen the others.

i'm confused. are you bored with the movies or do you like them?

Another huge box set... bleh... maybe I'll pick it up because I for one liked the movies. In fact, while the first one was revolutionary for the time; its a lot more boring to me now that I have seen the others.

i'm confused. are you bored with the movies or do you like them?

I think he means that he likes the movies, but he's bored with the first one.

I thought of another reason I'd consider buying this set... if they included at least one full disc of nothing but Monica Belluci. I don't care if 3 1/2 hours of footage of her brushing her teeth, picking her nose, reading the phonebook aloud...

I also think I'm starting to figure out why I like Reloaded... :p

I thought of another reason I'd consider buying this set... if they included at least one full disc of nothing but Monica Belluci. I don't care if 3 1/2 hours of footage of her brushing her teeth, picking her nose, reading the phonebook aloud...

I also think I'm starting to figure out why I like Reloaded... :p

Just get Malena and Irreversible... if you don't mind her bloodied and bruised by the end...

even then she's hot...

Irreversible is probably the most difficult movie I've ever sat through. My girlfriend wouldn't talk to me for about a month after we saw it.

Rough, rough, rough.... shudder... ew...

Okay, maybe not that kind of footage. :blink:

Though I will agree that she still looked hot.