NEW CATS EYE!

Ranger565

I am removing this for now, due to negative feed back, The scuptures are going to be worked on very soon. This is not a recast but I new Kit designed from a friend of mine. However before we sell anything we just want to make sure that we are not going to infrenge any copyright.

Thank you

Edited by Ranger565

Yep and I got one, how many of the Kits are still out there? Not many. I maybe crazy but If I get this Project going with my best friend, No offence but I think I may sell a lot of these Kits so thats not much money considering I have the money and I will be giving a product back to the MW community.

Edited by Ranger565

Can you please not do this. At least not now. There are people here who still have pending transactions with the person who created this kit. It is great that you want to help out the MW community but right now this may hurt more than it would help. And these are the people who would be interested in this product.

I hope you are not offended by this post. But the situation in which I speak of is almost resolved. But if by chance the person who created the kit reads this and gets offended you may end up hurting many members here. :(

Rob MN

Edited for spelling

Edited by Monkey-N

I also share Rob's sentiment.... As much as I regret not getting a CatsEye kit, and would really like a project like this to happen.... I think at this point in time it's in poor taste... no offense...

wow ok did not know it would hit close to him if this was a NEW Kit. One that was created by Me and a friend. I never knew that it would still be an issue if someone made A kit Unrelated to the Origional.

Assuming it was all new, and not a recast, it would be different. I'm not sure about licensing (whether he bought a license...and would there be infringement) but I would suspect not.

ok, Well since there is Some issues from the past. We will not make this public for now. BUT I want to say again

1. This was an Idea for a NEW kit. 1/48 scale

also, Brady, Thats my friend, wants to create a 1/72 scale resin Tamahawk, but thats after we done with our first project.

Well anyway sorry for the Confusion.

Edited by Ranger565

• 17 years later...