auctions of great absurdity

kanata67

thats just plain wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Granted... I may have experimented using el cheapoes for parts swaps but i'd shure as heck never try and sell the monstrosity. Heck, I feel guilty selling takatoku refurbs that are 90% joon's as it is :rolleyes: J/K

Besides... would anybody believe me refering to one of my babies as "original condition"? :lol: Need to show a newer pic though. New home and such keeping me busy. such is life. Need any more pointies chowser? ;)

I could have sworn I saw those pics in another recent sdf-1 auction. I'd bid with extreme caution.

that's what i was thinking. i've been trying to find pics. , just kinda strange for a user that has been registered forever but has done nothing and is all of a sudden selling stuff.

well i am sure he noticed the 0 feedback maybe he is willing to take a chance on it. i wish him well.

chris

Edit: yay i hit 2000, i am now a new edwards test pilot

Edited by zeo-mare

yeah, i've been watching that, i already asked if the seller was willing to use an escrow service, we'll see if there is a reply.

RE:

SDF-1 auction

his reply

I can take paypal payments. I do not like to because of the fees they charge. If you request paypal i will email you with the info. I do not want to go through another person.

Edited by Chowser

shoot i just found this on ebay of all the gundam figures why are these going for so much? they are from G-gundam and of all the figures i recall seeing these constantly in the bargin bins? what gives?

ebay Gundam figures

chris

yea i know i have seen these on clearance at some of the KB toys, some of the lesser known G-gundam figures like this just sit on the selves around here, i cannot believe that someone would pay this much for these.

chris

I've been over-paying on Gakken Mospeada stuff and probably will continue to do so for until I get this out of my system. This guy is probably in the same boat as me... I empathize and hope both of our phases are short...

Edited by jenius

it's up to $300 now :rolleyes:

You the highest bidder? :p

nope not me... spended too money on foods and eats this month :( Was eating too healthy so I ended up buying 70 Campbell Chunky Soups when Safeway had a $10 for 10 sale. But carring them home almost killed me, the closest parking was 3 blocks away and I was too lazy to go back but was also afraid that someone will steal my soup :p:p Lucky they didn't charge on the plastic bags yets cause I used lots.

Of cours there was another reason I didn't bid :rolleyes:

"when Godzilla appears Low Vis disappers" :D:lol:

yea the macross shoes come up alot they were also mentioned on this site a few times. there is also a gundam pair as well.

chris