auctions of great absurdity

kanata67

this smells like a scam..........CLICK HERE!!! if you look at his feedback, he only BUYS BOOKS.

Check out the fine print of the auction:

"NOTE** YOU ARE BIDDING ON INFORMATION PERTAINING TO WHOLESALE SOURCES FOR THE ABOVE LAPTOP. THESE SOURCES ARE FOR RESELLERS. BY BIDDING YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ ALL THIS INFORMATION AND AGREE TO THE AUCTION."

$189 for information???? ABSURD!!!

this smells like a scam..........CLICK HERE!!! if you look at his feedback, he only BUYS BOOKS.

That smell of scam all the way. Who needs your 3 digit code on back of credit card to make a purchase.

Seller's payment instructions:

Please email us your credit card # statement billing address, the 3 digit code on the back of the card as well as the name on the card, so we can process your card and order for immediate shipping. Please be sure to include the number of items you ordered. Please be sure to also include your exp date. Sorry no paypal payments. Thanks.

What is this? Some "Bandai Prototype" for a CF 1/55?!?

Looks more like a custom to me. The description is a bit hard to understand. Looks fishy. But cool as long as you're willing to pay for a custom and not be (possibly) suckered by the claims of being a "prototype".

VF-1A 1/55 Bandai "Prototype"

It's got a pilot! :)

What is this? Some "Bandai Prototype" for a CF 1/55?!?

Looks more like a custom to me. The description is a bit hard to understand. Looks fishy. But cool as long as you're willing to pay for a custom and not be (possibly) suckered by the claims of being a "prototype".

It's got a pilot! :)

you can contact the buyer or the seller, but the buyer would be a lot easier to contact don't you think???

What is this?  Some "Bandai Prototype" for a CF 1/55?!?

Looks more like a custom to me.  The description is a bit hard to understand.  Looks fishy.  But cool as long as you're willing to pay for a custom and not be (possibly) suckered by the claims of being a "prototype".

It's got a pilot!  :)

you can contact the buyer or the seller, but the buyer would be a lot easier to contact don't you think???

xstoys would certainly be easier to understand. :lol:

If you contacted the seller, he may offer to "blow 1pie" for you. I'm not too sure what that is, but it sounds perverted. :lol:

What is this?  Some "Bandai Prototype" for a CF 1/55?!?

Looks more like a custom to me.  The description is a bit hard to understand.  Looks fishy.  But cool as long as you're willing to pay for a custom and not be (possibly) suckered by the claims of being a "prototype".

It's got a pilot!  :)

xstoys would certainly be easier to understand. :lol:

If you contacted the seller, he may offer to "blow 1pie" for you. I'm not too sure what that is, but it sounds perverted. :lol:

He may ask you to eat his pie. :lol:

Added this link.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...=ST&f=12&t=2605

Edited by LSWONE 2.0

This aint Macross, but is sure is definitely a novel way to sell your stuff. Check out his other auctions.

Vanna White, she aint!!!

This aint Macross, but is sure is definitely a novel way to sell your stuff. Check out his other auctions.

Vanna White, she aint!!!

OMG, she's sitting on the computer! I hope they clean it before sending it out....She's placeing superman in places that....... :o

I wonder if I wore my Monkey Suit i could get the same results??? :blink:

Vanna White, she aint!!!

haha, that's some funny stuff!! Hmmm.... maybe I'll have a hot girl hold up an old 1/60 vf-1a and see how much I can get! :p:D:lol:

This aint Macross, but is sure is definitely a novel way to sell your stuff.  Check out his other auctions.

Vanna White, she aint!!!

OMG, she's sitting on the computer! I hope they clean it before sending it out....She's placeing superman in places that....... :o

You know it would. Who could resist buying from a monkey?

This aint Macross, but is sure is definitely a novel way to sell your stuff.  Check out his other auctions.

Vanna White, she aint!!!

You know it would. Who could resist buying from a monkey?

That's it! I'm breaking out the Monkey Suit. Thanks WDC! :)

That's it! I'm breaking out the Monkey Suit.

(Rob breaks out the Monkey suit..............Begins to change while blasting his radio.) :rolleyes:

The tune....................By Bloodhound Gang.

"You and me baby ain't nothin but mammals so lets do it like they do on the Discovery channel......" :lol:

For those of you that have not seen the video,the band is dressed up in full body Monkey Suites.I love this video!

That's it!  I'm breaking out the Monkey Suit.

(Rob breaks out the Monkey suit..............Begins to change while blasting his radio.) :rolleyes:

The tune....................By Bloodhound Gang.

"You and me baby ain't nothin but mammals so lets do it like they do on the Discovery channel......" :lol:

For those of you that have not seen the video,the band is dressed up in full body Monkey Suites.I love this video!

waitaminute.. :o ..were you looking in my aprtment window on the 10th floor? Man and I thought that I had the curtains closed when I danced around in my Monkey Suit while listening to the BAD TOUCH.

(Did I say that out loud?) :lol: