auctions of great absurdity

kanata67

WHat a nut!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ssPageName=WDVW

<_< Anyone want to bet it does NOT sell?  :lol:  :p

I'll bet you $389 it does!... haha... and then I'll buy it! :p:rolleyes:

I can think of better things to buy than waste nearly $400 on that item!

How about a 256mb FX6800 and a refurbished Ipod?

hey, that price is nothing compared to the price I found at a store! try 699 bucks!

and here is the proof!

Crazy @$$ price

:blink:

has this gone up that much in price? i just got the sword and launcher strike for about $40.00, i cannot believe the normal is going for so much.

MM Strike Gundam

has this gone up that much in price? i just got the sword and launcher strike for about $40.00, i cannot believe the normal is going for so much.

MM Strike Gundam

wow...concidering that thing looks like crap...

then again...there's people buying up Veriteck MPCs <_<

MM Strike Gundam

wow...concidering that thing looks like crap...

then again...there's people buying up Veriteck MPCs <_<

Heh, thats Ataru's Auction. All I can say is he's the man for getting someone to bid it up that high. ;)

Pretty good, considering that its $65 MISB from TINSIC

Edited by Kamineko

that is a good price for him to be making but i cannot figure out why someone bid a item like this up so high, it is not like it is rare or anything, actually Dat Pinche haro these are nice, i just got my sword and Launcher strike in, it is very cool quite heavy as well.

chris

HAUNTED STITCH DOLL!!!!

hahahahahahahah this is the craziest thing i've seen on Ebay.... it was relisted because of a non paying bidder as it originally sold for over $11,000. I kid you not!!! haha..... guess its not worth that much anymore....

check it out

Possessed doll

HAUNTED STITCH DOLL!!!!

hahahahahahahah this is the craziest thing i've seen on Ebay.... it was relisted because of a non paying bidder as it originally sold for over $11,000. I kid you not!!! haha..... guess its not worth that much anymore....

check it out

Possessed doll

I'm surprised that in his description that he didn't mention that the store he bought it at disappeared as soon as they left. Don't all shops that sell cursed items or mogwai disappear after you buy something?

Hmm that version of fire convoy is super rare now, but 185 is nuts, :huh:

I wouldn't say it is super rare I just saw one recently for much less than that MISB too. Honestly unless it is the Limited Super Black Fire Convoy from RID I don't see the point in getting the Takara version when the Hasbro version is a)cheaper, b)just as good, and c)readily available.

Hmm that version of fire convoy is super rare now, but 185 is nuts, :huh:

I wouldn't say it is super rare I just saw one recently for much less than that MISB too. Honestly unless it is the Limited Super Black Fire Convoy from RID I don't see the point in getting the Takara version when the Hasbro version is a)cheaper, b)just as good, and c)readily available.

Hmm not so much the toy, but the box. Most super fire convoys were released in the regular non-windowed box. The ones that were released in the G1 Style windowed box are much harder to come by even though its essentially the same toy as the other super fire convoy. And if you can find a black super fire convoy for that price thats a steal compared to how much they usually go for and how rare they are. I'd lay down 185 in a heartbeat for one heh :o

check this one out<------ :unsure:  :unsure:  :blink:  :lol:

:rolleyes: "Unmolested Camel Toe Bagel"

http://i10.ebayimg.com/01/i/03/c9/02/34_1_b.JPG :lol::lol::lol:

I really like how they specified "Unmolested" :lol:

do I really want to know what you were looking for kam? :rolleyes:

hey... I just noticed I'm "Global's Pipe Holder"!!! Does that mean I have to give it back when I'm done? :rolleyes:

Edited by kanata67