auctions of great absurdity

kanata67

I dont see anything wrong with that auction. His shipping price is about right................IF he were shipping it from MARS! :p

Yeah stumbled upon it looking for the AE Tallgeese 3 figure (picked up the other four AE figures for $40). Ebay will likely come down on him if anyne is stupid enough to bid.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=5541076295

Q:  hello, could you tell me how to fight terrorist with the kit? Last time I tried with my shoes, it didn't work. Btw, is this officially approved by...more answered on: Dec-08-04

A: This is a MacGyver style Utility Kit, based off of implements MacGyver has used to save his and others lives. You could possibly watch episodes of MacGyver...more

Q:  Do I get the manual to do the possible tricks? answered on: Dec-08-04

A: Unfortunately I do not have a manual to provide.

Q:  Hello, I spend most of my days time traveling; will this kit be of any use to me? PS: Do you accept seashell as a form of currency? - Professor...more answered on: Dec-07-04

A: Certainly! I see you also mention seashells as a currency, which brings up another use for the survival kit. You can use it to convert currencies! This...more

Q:  How do you type with boxing gloves on? answered on: Dec-06-04

A: I'm glad you asked! Using the handy MacGyver Utility Kit you can assemble a voice recognition system so that you no-longer actually need to type.

Q:  How can you say this is a MacGyver utility kit when it does not include duct tape or a pocket knife? answered on: Dec-05-04

A: HAH! MacGyver would never need duct tape, nor a pocket knife. Those are the tools of much lesser men.

7 feedback received by justin_at_sk1llz_dot_net

Positive feedback rating  This thing has already saved my life a few times! What a deal!

:lol::lol::lol:

Edited by >EXO<

I don't know who that guy is but he has been buying a TON of RT stuff for a TON of money lately. I'm thinking about retiring from Ebay for a few months so he can get everything he needs before I try buying anything again. He just paid $310 for an MIB Alpha, we had a member here selling one for $145 and only getting nibbles.

Edited by jenius

I don't know who that guy is but he has been buying a TON of RT stuff for a TON of money lately. I'm thinking about retiring from Ebay for a few months so he can get everything he needs before I trying buying anything again. He just paid $310 for an MIB Alpha, we had a member here selling one for $145 and only getting nibbles.

Didn't that same buyer pay 300 + for a cyclone????

I think he has been sent by God to teach me very valuable lessons about patience

That guy's a Big Fish with cash... time to reel him in with your unwanted BT stuff on "Lake eBay" NOW before he stops bitting...

I had a similar experience with a guy bidding against me on old Hubley metal car kits, he was winning auctions and paying 3 to 4 times what current collector market prices were. I turned around an listed a few kits I had in duplicate/triplicate, and sure enough, he bid on all of them and I made a sweet profit off this guy. After a few months he was nowhere to be seen and I resumed bidding with normal eBayers, who knew the value of the kits, and didn't drive the prices up with hysterical bidding practices.

Check out this crazy price

I bought one of these a few weeks ago for less than $100 shipped. And that's more than I think it's worth since the hands suck and can't even hold the guns. Also it needs a stand to remain upright. Not much action in this action figure.

i saw these, he has the ZZ gundam set for like $2000.00, i almost won one for about $150.00 a few months ago :ph34r: his prices are way to high.

chris

I think a better example of stupid ppl are the people who have bid $50+ on that "like takatoku" loose Galaxy Defender. If I'm not mistaking that's a $9.99 knock-off that was sold at Walmart??

Edited by jenius

I think a better example of stupid ppl are the people who have bid $50+ on that "like takatoku" loose Galaxy Defender. If I'm not mistaking that's a $9.99 knock-off that was sold at Walmart??

you mean this one?

Bootleg valk

I totally agree. Can't they totally see that this is totally a bootleg? 50 bucks for this is waaaay to much. I might as well buy these at the stores and do the same thing.

"Invalid Item

This listing (5562742387) has been removed by eBay or is no longer available. Please make sure that you've entered the item number correctly.

If the item was removed by eBay, please consider this transaction canceled. If anybody contacts you to complete the sale, please ignore the request. Completing the sale outside of eBay may be unsafe and will not be covered by eBay purchase protection programs."

evilBay removed the listing... what a was it?

It was some guy claiming to be from the future (2146, if I remember), and selling off the rights to a line in his screenplay, which he already knows is a best seller, and that he also knows that the winner will make a million in royalties. It had some pretty interesting things in the description, like how the king of the Earth is a sentient Octupus.

Is this seller smoking crack????  :o  :o

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfsooZ2QQfsopZ3...abe55QQsbrsrtZl

:blink:  :blink:

i saw these, he has the ZZ gundam set for like $2000.00, i almost won one for about $150.00 a few months ago :ph34r: his prices are way to high.

chris

but aren't laser disks more expensive than dvds? i'm sure all these disks are out of print and very rare...i can see why the guy would be selling them at such a high price...but since they're in the ld format, they're more of a collectable than something you'd wanna watch...laserdisks are pretty much for the hardcore fans...but then again...those prices are still way too jacked up :ph34r:

it seems like in japan that they are about the same now or less, then again i could be wrong it seems like LD's are all older so maybe that is why you can find them cheaper, but his prices are way to high, every set he has i have seen for a fraction of the price, the LD sets were expensive when they came out, but they should not be 2 thousand dollars now, like i said i almost got the ZZ set for $150.00, and i have seen some of the others for about $100.00 to $200.00 at most, his prices are absurd.

Is this seller smoking crack????  :o  :o

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfsooZ2QQfsopZ3...abe55QQsbrsrtZl

:blink:  :blink:

Hmmm... this guys is located in Japan and if you apply Yen amounts to his auctions, the prices become more realistic. Like 2,000 Yen instead of $2,000. I think he is confused and someone needs to send him an email?

Edited by Totoro242

Check out this original takatoku box signed by the american voice actor for Rick Hunter?!?!

My Webpage

You would rather have the voice actor of hikaru sign it, not rick hunter! <_<

Check out this original takatoku box signed by the american voice actor for Rick Hunter?!?!

My Webpage

You would rather have the voice actor of hikaru sign it, not rick hunter! <_<

that guy should be hanged, shot and burned, lol...

Hey Pat, if you can get one of my boxes signed by the voice of Hikaru I'll pay you a gang of cash... :lol:

My Webpage

You would rather have the voice actor of hikaru sign it, not rick hunter!  <_<

that guy should be hanged, shot and burned, lol...

Hey Pat, if you can get one of my boxes signed by the voice of Hikaru I'll pay you a gang of cash... :lol:

yeah right!! I wish. From what I heard he passed away. :(

say what??!! :o why the sudden spike in prices for these 2? is the prime more expensive because of the special box? but i cannot figure why Jetfire is that much