auctions of great absurdity

kanata67

even worse is that it has a ton of bids and the reserve has still not been met, the one in the background is nice however.

chris

heh small brake problem more like small fire problem.

I assume he's saying the breaks caused the fire. What I don't get though is the bidding. It's up to $6000. The whole thing is toast. I've seen cars in better shape that you couldn't sell to a junk yard for $100. And like zeo-mare said the guy has a reserve that HASN'T been meet. Can someone that knows more about Lamborghinis explain this to me? I feel like I've got to be missing something.

Carl

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Indeed. look at the price i do not know if it is worth it but they can freekin  keep it. :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5903574574&rd=1

Actuall, that piece is not that over priced. It might be over price, because it is not mint (It would have been nice price if it was being sold for around $530 or so). But, Taka SDF-1 used to go for around $600 for nice condition and above $450 for the rest. I remeber last year, there was one that was yellowed (THis was horrible yellowing) on the front. That sold for almost $400. I guess with all these Macross items coming out those good old Taka and Bandai are loosing ground to Yamato and others.

Now the price on thisSDF-1 Taka auction is pretty excessive.

heh small brake problem more like small fire problem.

I assume he's saying the breaks caused the fire. What I don't get though is the bidding. It's up to $6000. The whole thing is toast. I've seen cars in better shape that you couldn't sell to a junk yard for $100. And like zeo-mare said the guy has a reserve that HASN'T been meet. Can someone that knows more about Lamborghinis explain this to me? I feel like I've got to be missing something.

Carl

other that its surounded in burnt metal. they can salvage the engine and tranny, maybe the chassis itself it they put alot of work on it.

Yes, I think some peoples fetish can go too far. Spending $2000 on that doll....

I would rather spend that money on meeting a real girl (No not that time of girls people might think). or going to night club or something. How can some one get excited about a doll (Or it should be worded as "with a doll"). I prefer real flesh.

Yes, I think some peoples fetish can go too far. Spending $2000 on that doll....

I would rather spend that money on meeting a real girl (No not that time of girls people might think). or going to night club or something. How can some one get excited about a doll (Or it should be worded as "with a doll"). I prefer real flesh.

It's not so much the cost of the doll, But what it is. A love doll for pedophiles! I'd rather go make love to a doorknob.

• 2 weeks later...
kam63  Posted on Jul 1 2004, 11:16 PM

huh.gif<------click here wink.gif

:wacko:

they do? I have never seen those guns before. by the way that is the ugliest robot I have ever seen

:p just noticed that , i have seen so many mechs over the years i can not seem to remember all of the little details on them anymore :lol:

LOL, dude you have to be kidding. Are you saying that they have vending machines that sell "soiled" undergarments in japan? As in, the stereotypical midget old guy that steal underwear in every non-mecha anime made prior to 1998 was true?

Yikes!

LOL, dude you have to be kidding. Are you saying that they have vending machines that sell "soiled" undergarments in japan? As in, the stereotypical midget old guy that steal underwear in every non-mecha anime made prior to 1998 was true?

Yikes!

Yep they absolutely do. They pay girls (and guys) to bring in thier undergarments, photograph them taking them off so the are garunteed fresh, seal them in plastic and put them in a bag with a photo of the girl. They usually sell for about $30.00 - $50.00 depending on the age of the girl. :blink: Plus they also sell things that are too gross to even think about.... :o

Rob MN

man, what were the first editions going for?

Last I checked, around $350 or so. I imagine with these on the market (and the rumored Next Gen ones coming soon) that this will drive demand for the first edition down. Also the first edition as limited to 500 and this batch is limited to 200 or so.

BiN of $599 Holy Crap

I have to see if anyone is crazy enough to pay that much for some book ends.  I just can't fathom it.

ouch!

man, what were the first editions going for?

The highest price on Ebay was $650. It was going for around $325-350. Since the version 2 is limited to 200 and sold only by Toynami. It might get more epensive. Who knows.

Is there something I'm not getting about this?

To the bidder , the valks were probably worth $40 each. The others were $10 or so and the Robotech book was worth $15 or so. Its not that bad. Robotech book #3 is somewhat rare, as with #2. Unlike #1

Ok, something is gotta be up with this auction:

VF-1R Auction

$175.00 + shipping is WAY to much for one of these. I e-mailed the guy for more info, but I haven't gotten a response yet.

EDIT: sorry, wrong link. Now it's fixed.

Edited by muswp1