hasegawa 1/72 VF-1A low vis

Bariaburu Faita

After all the fuss about the Yamato low vis, this caught my eye. It seems to be in low supply, the only places I found it in stock are typicaly in BFE.

It has the same limited status as the Macross Zero Tomcat and MIG, and one place that I saw it at had equal numbers of all 3. I would make an educated guess that all 3 were produced at about the same time, in simmilar numbers.

How many of you have one of these? Or know what the actual status of the kit is. I didnt see it listed at HLJ.

Thanks for your help ahead of time.

Bariaburu Faita

You know what?! I'm getting really sick and tired of this limited edition crap. :angry: I really am! This is why I haven't bought a Macross product since winter because the ones I want always seem to be baught out and it makes me hella mad.

After all the fuss about the Yamato low vis, this caught my eye. It seems to be in low supply, the only places I found it in stock are typicaly in BFE.

It has the same limited status as the Macross Zero Tomcat and MIG, and one place that I saw it at had equal numbers of all 3. I would make an educated guess that all 3 were produced at about the same time, in simmilar numbers.

How many of you have one of these? Or know what the actual status of the kit is. I didnt see it listed at HLJ.

Bariaburu Faita

Hello, to answer your questions, no they weren't produced at the same time, the Low Viz came later.

It is a limited edition kit but you can still find them on Ebay.

I have one, I check HLJ daily so I don't miss anything. HLJ lists them but they're grayed out under the discontinued status.

Edited by Grayson72

You know what?! I'm getting really sick and tired of this limited edition crap. :angry: I really am! This is why I haven't bought a Macross product since winter because the ones I want always seem to be baught out and it makes me hella mad.

Me too! I want a Hasegawa VF-1 weapons kit but those are out of production too!!!! :angry::(

Bariaburu Faita

Hello, to answer your questions, no they weren't produced at the same time, the Low Viz came later.

It is a limited edition kit but you can still find them on Ebay.

I have one, I check HLJ daily so I don't miss anything. HLJ lists them but they're grayed out under the discontinued status.

Thanks for the info. Engage scalp drive! ;)