Macross MIDI?

Ido

I searched some Macross song in midi format in internet but i didn't find them, someone has Macross's MIDI or they just don't exist?

Edit: Songs of the first SDF Macross.

Edited by Ido

Thanks this is good, but there isn't the "Dog fighter" Midi, any idea where I can find it?

Edit: I'm searching Songs and Musics, the "Dog fighter" score mainly, i didn't write it, sorry. ;)

Edited by Ido

I hate to say it, but you're probably out of luck.... Good MIDI files from most things Macross are an extreme rarity. I haven't heard anything on Keith's list, but the last time I looked for SDF: Macross MIDIs (which, to be fair, was over 5 years ago), there was NOTHING. I remember finding one or two, but they weren't any good. There seemed to be an abundance of MIDIs from the PCE Macross games though (which one or two good tunes did exist for)

I hate to say it, but you're probably out of luck.... Good MIDI files from most things Macross are an extreme rarity. I haven't heard anything on Keith's list, but the last time I looked for SDF: Macross MIDIs (which, to be fair, was over 5 years ago), there was NOTHING.

Give Keith's ones a try. They are pretty good! (The Macross ones, at least -- not Macross 7)

Edited by nhyone

I hate to say it, but you're probably out of luck.... Good MIDI files from most things Macross are an extreme rarity. I haven't heard anything on Keith's list, but the last time I looked for SDF: Macross MIDIs (which, to be fair, was over 5 years ago), there was NOTHING.

Give Keith's ones a try. They are pretty good! (The Macross ones, at least -- not Macross 7)

I dissagree, that's an awesome midi of "My Friends" :) I wish I remember where I got that version of the Macross intro though. There were two versions going around at the time, a really shitty one, and that one. Sad thing was the crappy one was more common.

Edited by Keith

If you're interested I have the Tenshi No Enogu MIDI (only 92kb's). If you want I can e-mail it to ya....just make sure to PM me. ;)

EDIT: I hope he doesn't mind but you also might wanna check out areaseven's webpage. I think I might have heard some Macross MIDI's over there before.

Edited by UN Spacy

Since we're on the subject, who knows of a midi editing software? I'm using a Nokia 3310 and it can't play midis which are bigger than 10kb.

ARGH!! And i so wanna fit shao pai long on my phone. :angry:

• 17 years later...
On 6/27/2004 at 3:46 AM, Keith said:

Click on my sig, i've got all the good (old at least, haven't done a recent search for new ones) macross midi's.

Hello could you send me a link or dm me the midi files I been looking for them Since I recently discovered the series Thank you 🙏 

• 3 months later...

I haven't bothered to dig any of that up, BUT I do reccomend doing an itunes search for "8-Bit Japanese Robot Anime" by megane, there are plenty of good chiptune renditions of super robot and mecha anime themes, including some Macross.