"Stealth" aboard USS Abraham Lincoln

I rest my case. Honestly, I don't get why you haven't been banned yet for your trolling.

Because he's insignificant?

Possibly. It maybe he's so useless that even the mods have just come to ignore him.

That's really funny considering the only one whining like a 16 year old girl here is you. But then that would be a major insult to all whiney 16 year old girls to have you in their camp.

BTW your "opinion" was a blatant attempt to start a flame war but only resulted in you looking like a major jackass. It seems you had gone to that class to stick both your penis and your foot into your idiotic mouth afterall.

dang, you want a dictionary definition of a troll post? just look at hers.

Everyone was just having a discussion about the movie untill #itchstone came along and threw a hissy fit and tried to pick a fight with me. claiming I"M the one "trying to start a flame war". :D

whatta dope..

That's really funny considering the only one whining like a 16 year old girl here is you. But then that would be a major insult to all whiney 16 year old girls to have you in their camp.

BTW your "opinion" was a blatant attempt to start a flame war but only resulted in you looking like a major jackass. It seems you had gone to that class to stick both your penis and your foot into your idiotic mouth afterall.

dang, you want a dictionary definition of a troll post? just look at hers.

Everyone was just having a discussion about the movie untill #itchstone came along and threw a hissy fit and tried to pick a fight with me. claiming I"M the one "trying to start a flame war". :D

whatta dope..

Man, with all the childish name calling going on in here now, it's starting to look like a Macross 7 thread after Keith's big head starts telling everyone else they're wrong and he's right.

At the very least, the effects in the trailer looked reasonably impressive. I'm going to reserve my judgement on the story and plot until I actually see it.

... but I wouldn't be surprised if my opinion comes out wholly different from the rest of these boards :D

At the very least, the effects in the trailer looked reasonably impressive.  I'm going to reserve my judgement on the story and plot until I actually see it.

... but I wouldn't be surprised if my opinion comes out wholly different from the rest of these boards :D

troll! troll! ban him! ban him! he's "insignificant"!

:p

Edited by Panzer

so... yeah...

It doesn't look like the plane design is going to win over any of the hard-core military fans..

but there might be some cool licensing that'll come out of this movie and a new "jet craze" for all things jets may start up this summer. you never know.

I'd certainly buy a diecast toy of one of those.

The only pre-built stuff for yukikaze is those little plastic jets from Yellow Sub.. if they sell some diecast planes from this movie that might be cool. i'd be a good way to get my "futuristic fighter plane" pre-built toy fix.

they won't look Yukikaze cool but some licensed merchandise might be worth picking up.

or for you guys that hate them you could use them as diorama fodder and have your F-15 diecast toys blowing them up and classify them as the "alien threat"! :D

Edited by Panzer

He's all white, has yellow eyes and an attitude. Ain't that right Brian?

yup...he mysteriously gave me a few scratches on the cheek last night :lol: and for some really weird reason he likes me but likes stepping all over my manhood when i'm petting him... <_<

in regards to how this thread has gone...a lot of you have spoiled a perfectly good thread (where we were bashing the plane designs) and turned it ugly with sexest remarks and just pig headedness on all parties...i love going to MW and i hate having to go threw all the garbage y'all leave...there's no need for flamitory comments or come backs...if you're offended by someone then just block them, pm them, or take it up to one of the mods...

back to topic...

looks like Stealth will be a good movie to rent...i know i'll watch it more for the story than anything else...although, people who know nothing of avionics will think the crappy designs are cool...but hey, whatever floats their boats....the story seems solid and interesting so i'll check it out when it comes out...

Women belong in the kitchen, not in fighters. :ph34r: Well Jessica Biel belongs in my bed. :lol: We definitely need more movies like Predator, though. In my experience, engineers are great at engineering stuff, but not aggressive alpha male types that are the stereotypical fighter jock nor even the types groomed by the USMC or USN... or even the USAF.

That plane looks ok. Not the worst design, but not the best either.

You forgot the race part where it takes seconds, but due to movie magic, it takes up 20 minutes.

Nah, Stealth's bound to do something worse than that. I'd say NOS, but I don't want to give director Rob Cohen any ideas.

To paraphrase yet another line from The Fast and the Furious:

Josh Lucas: "I live my life a hundred miles at a time. Nothing else matters. For those ten seconds, I'm free."

Women belong in the kitchen, not in fighters. :ph34r: Well Jessica Biel belongs in my bed. :lol: We definitely need more movies like Predator, though. In my experience, engineers are great at engineering stuff, but not aggressive alpha male types that are the stereotypical fighter jock nor even the types groomed by the USMC or USN... or even the USAF.

That plane looks ok. Not the worst design, but not the best either.

Tell me you are joking

Women belong in the kitchen, not in fighters.  :ph34r:  Well Jessica Biel belongs in my bed. :lol:  We definitely need more movies like Predator, though.  In my experience, engineers are great at engineering stuff, but not aggressive alpha male types that are the stereotypical fighter jock nor even the types groomed by the USMC or USN... or even the USAF.

That plane looks ok.  Not the worst design, but not the best either.

yeah.. just like what I said before. Leading, alpha roles played by women (i.e. Aliens vs. Predator) just make the whole film corny and instantly "jump the shark".

Josh Lucas: "I live my life a hundred miles at a time. Nothing else matters. For those ten seconds, I'm free."

dude, thats pure movie MAGIC. :D

this thread must die. all repeat after me "there is no such thing as a movie called stealth. stealth movie? stealth whaaaaa? no alien movies after aliens including the vs pred one"

actually, this thread must live on! Or we get the idiots starting a new one for every pic or trailer about this movie. :rolleyes:

we're talking MOVIES and MOVIE CHARACTERS here fella.

not women's lib. :rolleyes:

I don't have any problem with women and I love them and respect them.

its just I don't think some of the roles they carry help very much with the "entertainment" factor of some action movies. thats all. and its just an opinion.

if you want to pick a fight do it over PM.

Personally, I'm not looking forward to this flick at all. That "figther" design is dog's arse-ugly.

And can someone explain why the big-heads in Hollywood seem to think it's canon to perpetuate the lame ass conception that a hero/fighter jock's ability as a pilot is directly proportional to his/her ability to whoop and holler in the cockpit like an immature jackass in any combat scenes? Gawd, that's so nausiating. I'm thinking any real servicemen who go to the movies must just roll their eyes and groan whenever they see themselves portrayed in such a melodramatic (and just plain annoying) way... <_<

yeah, the way drunken packs of them fill the bars in San Diego and and pick fights with anyone who crosses their path really portrays them in a pretty annoying way too :p

Yes I believe that is the concencous, that for various reasons (some foolish) we all agree that this movie is/will be complete and utter garbage, may it never be spoken of again.

So we've got a concensus then, this movie is going to suck donkey balls.

hard to say. some of the other movie reviews here didn't reflect my view on the movie when i saw it. incredibles got good vibes here so i decided to watch an pixar film for the first time and it was meh for me.

Wow feels like the 50's again on this thread, so what other narrow minded views of yours would you like to share with the class?

Haven't you caught on by now that they are solely trying to start a flame war with me without actually insulting me directly? DA's been a little slow to catch on but at this point it's obvious these aren't about the movie or Ms Biel's acting chops as a fighter pilot. Panzer should change his SN to "pander" cuz his last reply was total BS to make the mods feel better since the thread was goign down hill (still is IMO).

EDIT: Uxi's no better either.

Edited by Jemstone

Wow feels like the 50's again on this thread, so what other narrow minded views of yours would you like to share with the class?

Haven't you caught on by now that they are solely trying to start a flame war with me without actually insulting me directly? DA's been a little slow to catch on but at this point it's obvious these aren't about the movie or Ms Biel's acting chops as a fighter pilot. Panzer should change his SN to "pander" cuz his last reply was total BS to make the mods feel better since the thread was goign down hill (still is IMO).

Topic Title "Stealth" aboard USS Abraham Lincoln

Enter your report

Please note: The moderator will be made aware of the link to the post and the topic title.

This form is to be used ONLY for reporting objectional content, etc and is not to be used as a method of communicating with moderators for other reasons.

So why do you keep biting the bait? If they're just trying to start sh!t with you, then be the bigger person and ignore them.

So why do you keep biting the bait? If they're just trying to start sh!t with you, then be the bigger person and ignore them.

I wasn't exactly biting the bait. Just pointing out the obvious to Knight who's really getting sucked in by the bait. The mods have to be real dumb if they can't see it tho. Especially now that Panzer's let his hand out too soon and gone crying with a report. I swear some of you guys never fail to amaze me how you can wonder what happened to most of the female posters yet allow this kind of chauvanist cakling on the boards.

I don't think anyone expects there to be too many female posters on a site called "Macross World" :p

either way, take it up with PM. unless you're talking about "Other Anime or Science Fiction" I don't think you should be posting.

I wasn't exactly biting the bait. Just pointing out the obvious to Knight who's really getting sucked in by the bait. The mods have to be real dumb if they can't see it tho. Especially now that Panzer's let his hand out too soon and gone crying with a report. I swear some of you guys never fail to amaze me how you can wonder what happened to most of the female posters yet allow this kind of chauvanist cakling on the boards.

Either way I'm getting really tired of this elementary school playground bull crap. If I wanted to deal with this kind kiddy crap I'd go to some Gundam Wing board or something.

Where the hell are the mods around here...

This isn't just directed at you Jemstone, this is directed at everyone. So don't think I'm ganging up on you too.

:angry::angry::angry:

Edited by Druna Skass