Figure pics

Bariaburu Faita

Is it just me, or is there a ugly artifacting on the first Mylene is metal pic? If so, how do I fix it?

to me it looks fine, what i think your refering to is the the white kinda blurry bits on the hair. my advise, is you can do one of two things, A take the blur tool in photoshop,and lightly, blur it. or B) run a light gaussian blur,again in photoshop, which will kinda fix things a bit.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Macross Jack is the bomb!!! He won't make it till you order it! Funny stuff. Some of you should not act like you've never seen a boob or panty before. I've never laughed so hard in any thread as I have on this one. :lol:

Misa`s Revenge!

This picture makes me feel dirty. It's a good thing!

OMG! I just quoted Martha Stewart! Now I feel dirty and it's NOT a good thing!

Edited by Die, Alien Scum!

Misa`s Revenge!

Now that is very disturbing! :lol:

What's worse is that I thought of a more disturbing one I could do with the Vampire Savior gashapon! :ph34r:

Inquiring minds want to know! :lol::ph34r:

I could put Basara's head on the Morrigan body, or on the Lilith body. :p:o:ph34r: Blergh, disturbing indeed.

Misa`s Revenge!

What's worse is that I thought of a more disturbing one I could do with the Vampire Savior gashapon! :ph34r:

I could put Basara's head on the Morrigan body, or on the Lilith body. :p:o:ph34r: Blergh, disturbing indeed.

I am sorry I asked :rolleyes::ph34r: .

Misa`s Revenge!

The problem is that Basara has a post and hole type mount, not a socket like Misa. So it would take some conversion work to do that.

Not that I am the type of guy who would do such a thing :rolleyes:

Misa`s Revenge!

The problem is that Basara has a post and hole type mount, not a socket like Misa. So it would take some conversion work to do that.

Not that I am the type of guy who would do such a thing :rolleyes:

BF, you are really scaring me. :blink::ph34r:

Misa`s Revenge!

bariaburu faita B)) seems to have started some interesting creativity :D maybe we need a new macross discussions category ......rated.."R"

• 4 weeks later...

No, I would most certainly not let her out of detention for that little bit of skin.....shes so close to lettin more of it out, might as well finsih pulling off the shirt :lol:

oh, and can we see behind the desk?

Edited by promethuem5