Figure pics

Bariaburu Faita

hey, I see you have the winking mao. By any chance do you want to sell or trade it? Let me know! and good looking sailor minmay! Where is that little valk that they are holding from? :p:D:lol:

Yeah, I like theSai lor Minmay too. But I`m just posting these so others can enjoy them. I`m not advertising them to sell or trade. Currently prices for CMS set 1 are rising at an alarming rate and I would not be able to replace them if I sold one.

I dont remember the exact details about the mini valk, but it was a part of a larger set of a variety of mecha. The only other Macross mecha was the SDF-1. I think it was a banpresto set, but not sure. Will post again when I get exact info.

What happened to her knee?

Its kind of hard to tell, but the Sailor Mao has a bandaid on one knee. How she got that injury is a matter of pure speculation.

YUM. :)

What happened to her knee?

Its kind of hard to tell, but the Sailor Mao has a bandaid on one knee. How she got that injury is a matter of pure speculation.

YUM. :)

You sick puppies :p

I was merely speculating that she skinned her knee while innocently skipping along the way to school. :rolleyes:

I would venture to guess Onegai Twins figure for the body? One of the girls there tends to trip a lot.

I`m glad you posted your Gloval pic, robodog562000. But its a shame to waste all that articulation. Put him in some entertaining pose, maybe with some other characters.

As for me, I present;

Misa: "Oh, my! Snappy salute, Hikaru"

YUM! :lol:

Variable Fighter, I sent you e-mail. And I love this latest pic. Thanks! :lol:

I`m glad you posted your Gloval pic, robodog562000. But its a shame to waste all that articulation. Put him in some entertaining pose, maybe with some other characters.

As for me, I present;

Damn!!! :o:p:lol:

As for me, I present;

hahah. Nice!! this is beginning to be a hentai macross figure thread. hehe. I know there are hentai type figures out there that you can put misa, minmay and the rest of their heads onto! :p:D:lol:

As for me, I present;

wow...looks like hikaru is gonna get some! :p:lol::lol::lol:

As for me, I present;

hahah. Nice!! this is beginning to be a hentai macross figure thread. hehe. I know there are hentai type figures out there that you can put misa, minmay and the rest of their heads onto! :p:D:lol:

Well, that was not my original intent for this thread. But I have a rather sick sense of humor so it ended up like that. Maybe we should back off a bit and just post regular figs before it gets moderated.

As for me, I present;

Well, that was not my original intent for this thread. But I have a rather sick sense of humor so it ended up like that. Maybe we should back off a bit and just post regular figs before it gets moderated.

Exactly.