Macross CMS series 1 chase value

bigkid24

Okay, I just posted a want ad for the Series 1 Minmay doll. I'm a little out of the loop so I was hoping for some help regarding how much these little suckers were going for.

What prices have you seen recently or have you paid for it?

I'm in Japan right now and this place called Book-dome that sells second hand toys, books, cds and stuff have the Minmei doll for 6,000 yen. They've also got a Hikaru with the clear hair for 4,000 yen. Talk about pricey. There's a place in Richmond, BC that sells the entire set for $50 CAD and I thought I was getting hosed. Guess I'll be going back to that shop when I get back to Canada.

yeah,$60 seems to be the going rate.might get lucky if you find a board memeber willing to part w/ 1 in a trade or bargaining for something they need.i got a great deal on a series 1 mao this way.folks here are awsome about helping you out,just post what your looking for & wait.

dude,your avatar rocks.is that little cutie-petutie your girlie? :p

You talking to me? No that's not my girlfriend. It's a cosplayer that I took a picture of at Anime Expo last year. I was going to rotate my avatar as AX got closer this year but I decided why bother, it's not going to get much better than her. (Check out the hot cosplay thread in the other anime section for more pics that I posted.)

You talking to me? No that's not my girlfriend. It's a cosplayer that I took a picture of at Anime Expo last year. I was going to rotate my avatar as AX got closer this year but I decided why bother, it's not going to get much better than her. (Check out the hot cosplay thread in the other anime section for more pics that I posted.)

I think Bobe_Pat has his eyes one her. I'll be there to see her bring him down to flames... MWUAHAHAHAHA!!! I'll try to put it on mpeg and post it if I can, so we can all enjoy his misery... :D