Picture help

scand

that art looks like it has DYRL-controls.

Actually, I was just thinking it was TV-style controls. The left hand in DYRL-style controls is in an enclosed handle, and this pic has a manual thrust control.

Plus the uniform and helmet are all TV-style, so it would make sense that the vehicle would follow suit.

It looks too good and older in origin to be Robotech. I rather like it.

Any "Robocrap" Comic picture from back then is pretty easily identifiable due to its lack of quality. And 99.9% certainly weren't painted, as this one is.

The second CD also has a picture of a Strike Valkyrie on it.

On a similar note, the first Robotech novel by Jack McKinney has the DYRL version of the SDF-1 Macross on it, as opposed to the version from the series. This really threw me off when I first purchased the book, since I didn't know of DYRL's existance at the time, and I was wondering what the hell the Macross had on its arms (they later turned out to be the redesinged ARMD carriers)... So young, so naive. :lol:

Here's the reverse of my last post. On the cover of the movie "SuperdimensionalFortress Macross" (not the original series, but instead, a 1995 U.S. dub of DYRL that came out on vhs) they use the series SDF-1. Weird.

Here's the pic:

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/6303501141.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Guest Khyron_Prime
Weird.

Yeah. Too bad that even third-party liscensors can't get the freakin' differences right. But heck, I can't oppose ANYONE using the DYRL? Macross, 'cause y'all know its the bomb. ;)

The second CD also has a picture of a Strike Valkyrie on it.

On a similar note, the first Robotech novel by Jack McKinney has the DYRL version of the SDF-1 Macross on it, as opposed to the version from the series. This really threw me off when I first purchased the book, since I didn't know of DYRL's existance at the time, and I was wondering what the hell the Macross had on its arms (they later turned out to be the redesinged ARMD carriers)... So young, so naive. :lol:

Beats teh original artwork I saw on some of them...