CM's Mcross collection 1--the good news!

question

Compared to the prices these things have been going for on ebay (both opened and unopened/sealed/unknown figure) -this is a good price.

And for a Hikaru or Mylene (which seems to be what everyone wants here) $8.95 doesnt seem to be a big gamble for a figure that is costing as much as some of the 1/60 Yamato Valks. I've seen 2 Hikaru's go for nearly $60 a piece so far and Mylene a little less and sometimes a little more. Ugh.

However, I have to wonder if this means other (and by "other" I mean "cheaper") retailers will be getting in more shipments of Collection 1 as well. That would be nice. :)

Caveat Emptor indeed. Very strong warning. From my experience, when a high demand trading figure suddenly shows up at a single store, the figures have a high chance of being pre shaken. I have never delt with this store, but due to the ease of picking out the hikaru and minmay figs...

ahhh, I know where this place is and have been there before. The guy there is filipino and his store is doubled up with a fish store. hehe. Maybe I'll stop by there after botcon this weekend. :p:D:lol:

I guess this wasn't that good of a news...

Now I am little worried about the security stuff. I didn't think about it.

As far as the product is concerned, I think it will be okay. I found an online store that still had may in stock from last year and I was actually trying to buy these figures from there (little over 6 dollars). But it turns out that a customer before me bought 20 box sets, which was J-station, and they ran out. So I had to purchase from J-station...

Oh well... I hope my identity doesn't get stolen. Do you know how bad it is to use non-scure sites to purchase stuff?

I guess this wasn't that good of a news...

Now I am little worried about the security stuff. I didn't think about it.

As far as the product is concerned, I think it will be okay. I found an online store that still had may in stock from last year and I was actually trying to buy these figures from there (little over 6 dollars). But it turns out that a customer before me bought 20 box sets, which was J-station, and they ran out. So I had to purchase from J-station...

Oh well... I hope my identity doesn't get stolen. Do you know how bad it is to use non-scure sites to purchase stuff?

well if they are for real then you wont have to worry about them doing weird stuff with your cc info, (thats one part of the story), but if its not ssl other people can use sniffers to grab your info from the form tags and obtain your info you put in.....

i wouldn't do it <_<

Well, I went down to their physical store today and got the last five.  Scored this:

1 Hikaru (clear)

2 Hikaru (normal)

1 Minmay (clear)

1 Minmay (normal)

Really happy about the two Minmays.

F.

wholey shiet

Macross Trading Figure Series 1 now in stock!

Check them out in our Toys/Macross section.

Only $8.95! Figures are random in box.

SOLD OUT!

:(

Edited by jasonkimberson

Well, I went down to their physical store today and got the last five. Scored this:

1 Hikaru (clear)

2 Hikaru (normal)

1 Minmay (clear)

1 Minmay (normal)

F.

Well at least we know they werent hording the good stuff.

Oh, and I hate you btw. j/k lol.

Those Onegai Teacher are a good price I raelly only want the ones of the actaul teacher though & the chases... :rolleyes::D hmmm where can I see better pics of this stuff ( the jets that is)

Edited by Synch

Sad part is, I really didn't want any Hikaru figure and I get three and I would have been happy with just one Minmay. Oh well, I guess that's what usually happens, you don't get what you really want.

F.

Sad part is, I really didn't want any Hikaru figure and I get three and I would have been happy with just one Minmay. Oh well, I guess that's what usually happens, you don't get what you really want.

F.

Well I certainily don't...I wanted a frickin HIKARU! lol :p

~more hate~

j/k

seriously though, grats on the luck.

F.

Well, if you do not like Hikaru. Maybe you can trade with one of the member who ones one or sale it and buy Minmay...

Well, I went down to their physical store today and got the last five. Scored this:

1 Hikaru (clear)

2 Hikaru (normal)

1 Minmay (clear)

1 Minmay (normal)

F.

congrats, I take back what I said earlier. That gives you some powerful trading material.

Bariaburu Faita

Well, I went down to their physical store today and got the last five.  Scored this:

1 Hikaru (clear)

2 Hikaru (normal)

1 Minmay (clear)

1 Minmay (normal)

With all the box shakers around, these are the last two figures you expect to be around. Very good fortune! :lol:

I bought two figures from other place and

first one was Hikaru (normal)

second one was Minmay (clear), which I am very happy with.

I am still waiting for J-station shippment.

I realize that first figures are not as tight-fitting as secound sets, but I am really happy with the Minmay figure.

F.

you wanna sell me or trade me one of the solid hair hikaru's?