New Sci-Fi movie Tranformable Jets

Hey guys, the other night I picked up the Godzilla Vs Mechagodzilla 2003 DVD and watched it (I like Godzilla movies and this one made me happy :) )

Anyhow, on the disk they had trailers for some other movies, unfortunately I can't recall the name right now but they previewed a relatively new Japanese/HK sci-fi movie that featured some really cool looking transforming jets, I seem to recall a big AC-10 style plane transforming in the clip along with a jet fighter.

Any of you guys offhand know the name of the movie? I was hoping to find some more information about it today but I don't have the disk handy :(

What is the movie about? And is it available in English?

It's about a girl traveling back in time to prevent an alien invasion which has all but wiped out humanity in her time. It's in English, but I have no info on who puts it out (I watched on a friend's copy).

You got Returner from Best Buy? Woah, I'll have to look into this. Still, this isn't a new movie. I remember seeing trailers for Returner back in 2001.

On a somewhat related note, anyone seen the Japanese movie Mikazuki? Looks kinda like a big budget live action version of Giant Robo meets Go Ranger meets Godzilla? Directed by the same guy that did the live action Iriam movie?

I really liked Returner, but if originality is something you care about beware that it's probably the most unoriginal movie ever made - it shamelessly draws it's ideas from at least half a dozen other movies.

Also, don't go into it expecting much in the way of transforming fighters action - its about 30 seconds of the movie.