21 piece limited CMS

Myersjessee

Anyone know much about these? I had not heard any discussion about CMS doing such a limited event piece. I saw these on Yahoo Japan last week...now Ebay this...

Here are pictures from the auction:

macross1.jpg

This exclusive version was released only in Tokyo Japan Super Festival. Only 21 pieces were produced during the show. Extremely rare and limited!

macross2.jpg

Up for auction is rare limited version Hikaru Ichjo in green flight suit and helmet from the CMS Macross Collection Part 1.

This exclusive version was released only in Tokyo Japan Super Festival. Only 21 pieces were produced during the show for this green colored version as compared to the white normal mass-released version. Extremely rare and limited!

Interesting...any ideas?

Here are the links... LINK 1

LINK2

Edited by Myersjessee

Uh, isnt the Tokyo Super Festival 33 next month? Like on the fourth. He`s talking like past tense. And how did he get them if he`s in Singapore.

Bariaburu Faita

Maybe he's from the future and he already knows who going to win this auction and for how much! :ph34r:

Uh, isnt the Tokyo Super Festival 33 next month? Like on the fourth. He`s talking like past tense. And how did he get them if he`s in Singapore.

Bariaburu Faita

Maybe he's from the future and he already knows who going to win this auction and for how much! :ph34r:

LMAO :lol:

wow it might be true but I don't believe it. you can use hot water to bend minmay arm and use tamiya clear green paint for hikaru's helmet shield.

Sorry jesse to hijack the but how rare is th winking mao? ;):D

from

Richard

Edited by goldenboy_forever

hmmm, I smell bullshit. I was under the impression that the sets were limited enough as it is... I seriously doubt this.

I mean, c'mon... Hikaru in a GREEN flightsuit with YELLOW markings?? That would be cool how? Minmay's wrist turned a different direction??? 2 and 2 aren't equalling 4 here.

Well, if this was a snake it would have bit us all in the A$$;) Its all true folks. Open up this months Dengeki Hobby and look under the article on the CMS Myria 3pack. Yep, a green fligh suited Hikaru. These will be sold at the Tokyo Super Fest 33 July 4th. But they were ALSO sold at TSF 32. And none of us knew... Excuse me while I go book a bus ticket to Tokyo;)

Bariaburu Faita

that has to be officially the biggest waste of "limited edition" I've ever seen....

Minmay looks like she's going to give the finger! :huh:

Some collectors like variants, this is for them!

Since they are extremely limited, they may be very expensive in the future.. even more than the secret figures?