Samurai Champloo

I just finished the entire series.... I must say, I'm very disappointed with the ending. I don't like the fact that they went their separate ways. Jin was looking for comrades, finally finds them and in the end just goes his own way. Fuu gave this sense that she didn't want the journey to end for she'd miss them...and yet they go their separate ways. And Mugen...he actually cares for Fuu and yet they go their separate ways. I think the ending would have been much better if they actually stuck together and did whatever...lived normal lives...something other than parting. I mean...what the hell?

Was just reading further down in this thread to see that I'm not the only one disappointed with the ending.... Pretty much have the same views..... It's a good anime otherwise. Anyway, I just wanted to throw my thoughts out there.

Edited by Oihan

• 4 years later...
It was announced today that Nujabes (real name Jun Seba), the producer of Samurai Champloo's music, was killed in a car accident on February 26.

R.I.P. Nujabes

Aw man, that's awful. :(

I've been a fan and follower of his work ever since I was turned on to it through Champloo back in 2004. In fact, his music has transcended Champloo in that it's a fairly regular part of my life. RIP Jun, you will be sorely missed.

Edited by eriku

It was announced today that Nujabes (real name Jun Seba), the producer of Samurai Champloo's music, was killed in a car accident on February 26.

R.I.P. Nujabes

Oddly enough, I found out about his death through DeviantArt. I thoroughly enjoy his music. His passing is very saddening indeed. He will definitely be sorely missed.

If none of you have already...should give "

" a listen.

R.I.P., Jun Seba.

Edited by Oihan