The Hot Anime Cosplay Chicks Thread

Now this makes me sad, but I've frogotten this lady's name. I had here website save, but have long since lost it. (anybody know?) She seemed to stop doing Cosplay in the past few years, but this is circa 1999.

Reiko Nagasse from PS game Ridge Race 4.

any links on her...?

Ask and you shall receive.

Here you go. Now behave.

BTW, Sorry, thought I already had this in one of the earlier posts... guess not.

Plus, just some navigational help. Her pictures are under photo and then the following subsections choices:

Top page : Game : Fighting Games : Comics : Uniforms/originals : Casual Clothes

Hope that helps.

Edited by LePoseur

same with these chicks:  :p  :D  :lol:

Pat, yeah, they're from DOA beach Volleyball.

Exo, this'll save me the trouble of e-mailing the pics to you. :lol:

It's about time! I was wondering when you were going to post your pics! :p

I had to run her down for her picture. She walked pretty fast despite the boots.

Dude! She was trying to get away!!! :lol:

I haven't been on the computer much so I missed this thread. I'll have to double check and see if I have anymore pics of the ladies.

Yeah, Chun-li tried to get away but I just pulled out my camera and this girl dressed as Cammy just stopped for me, and I didn't have to say a word. ;)

hey Bigkid, thanx for that nice pix. If I was in that pix, she'd be in my arms! :p:D:lol: And there's no way I'ma cut that out. ;) Anyway, when you saw her, did you noticed the ring on her left hand? Did she even look remotely married? :huh: She better not be cause I'll be hitting her up this year if she's there. :p:D:lol:

Pat,

I didn't notice the ring. At the time I may not have noticed a lot of things. I didn't see a guy with her either.

I would have put my arms around her but she just finished telling the guy before me to get off of her and not touch her. When I went up to her I joked for her to not worry because I wouldn't touch her....so she touched me. :lol: That's my shoulder!

The really funny part about the day is that I didn't want to go to AX but my friend got me to go as he was joking about someone cosplaying as a DOA beach volleyball character. I didn't think it was possible but sure enough there she was.

wow, that minmay looks pretty good! I likes! But I know I saw a better costume than that where the veil thingy is suppose to be clear. But it was some white chick instead. :p:D:lol:

Now to step away, for cute for a bit (since I'm not that good at it) and get back to hot.

Say... LePoseur you wouldn't have anymore more pics of that cosplayer Kasumi would you? :wub::wub::wub:

OK, a few requests here.

First off, Yoshi, I found the homepage of the girl in the Kazumi picture. Her stage name's Nonoe Karin and this is her homepage. Hit the button that says cosplay (in Japanese, picture below) for her pictures.

post-26-1087911590.gif

uh.... hey, what happened to that pix that toonz posted up? It was other pictures of the chick was wearing the black dress and her hair was in pigtails. I guess the character was from DOA. Was the picture too big? :huh:

Edited by BoBe-Patt

Merry Christmas!