The Hot Anime Cosplay Chicks Thread

Here's an old one previously posted on the boards.

Major Motoko Kusanagi from Ghost in the shell

Now THAT is very HOT. I'd let her dive into me anytime. :lol:

I was the one asking for a perfect lulu. I saw that pic already, but it's not perfect, if you know what I mean. She's hot n all, but she needs.....major cleavage! :p:D:lol: That would be a perfect lulu! :p:D:lol:

LOL!

I thought you were referring to the looks (read: face). I didn't expect that you'd be including her other assets.

My bad. :D

Well OK, thought I'd contribute a bit. First, here's miya-san someone I think is one of the best cosplayers here in Japan, plus she's uber-cute (at least I think so). Too bad she's real slow at updating her webpage (and also, it's small so she keeps removing pictures from it... the china dress ones where awesome. :( )

edit* was feeling guilty about the size so I shrunk them in half. Sorry if you missed the full sizes.

post-26-1087174206.jpg

Edited by LePoseur

One last one before I let Shawn's bandwidth take a break.

This is Shiho. She's not doing much any more, and her site is never really updated, but she'd had some great stuff. This is from her Ragnarok stuff. Man, if my priest looked like that, I'd be in church daily. :D

post-26-1087089111_thumb.jpg

Edited by LePoseur

Peter, you need to make your pics smaller otherwise they'll get deleted

As quoted by the mod:

Don't post large pics. If I have to scroll from side to side to see a pic (no matter visually pleasing it is  ) it will get edited.

Very HOT kusanagi, BTW.

Edited by bake_art

yuna.JPG

Another Yuna, same girl as the cat girl and the nurse on the left :)

picture's not working.

Pants, I can never get these things to work when I want them to. Here's the link:

http://www.shadows-gathering.co.uk/yuna.JPG

cheerio,

Mappy

Uh, oh, there goes the neighbourhood... :rolleyes:

Hi, Martin! I think you took a wrong turning, the cat-girl forums are over there... :lol:

(just in case anyones wondering, Mappy is a friend of mine, and has the ever-handy-gift of knowing Japanese girls that like to cos-play. The lucky &*%$£!! ;) )

Edited by F-ZeroOne

Wow never thought this thread is going strong... as for some of the cosplay girls... MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

that's because it's kept civil

and watched by the mods like snipers a split second for the kill