The Hot Anime Cosplay Chicks Thread

That Lei Fang is cuter than the "real" Lei Fang!

Unbelieveable!!

This thread is killing me...  So many kawaii asian chicks and so little of them near me *cries*

Vostok 7

You COULD move. You should move to SF. There are an unlimited number of single asian chicks here.

Things won't necessarily improve if he moves to SF. The non-hot ones far outnumber the hot ones seen here. I went through a ton of bad ones before finding a few acceptable photos.

Which goes back to the original post... it's hard finding good ones online.

Mary from KoF

post-26-1086934143.jpg

:)

Very well made uniform for Athrun and dress for Cagalli

LAWDAMERCY!

I say daaaaaamn.

Posting this on behalf of Angel's Fury:

hot damn!! Now how come Angel's fury asked you to post that up instead of me? He only asked me to post up some regular looking girls. These chicks are hot!!! Now that's my kind of asuka! :p:D:lol:

That's just nice.

Best one so far.

Someone asked for a Lulu cosplayer that looks like Lulu, well, you can die happily now. :lol:

I was the one asking for a perfect lulu. I saw that pic already, but it's not perfect, if you know what I mean. She's hot n all, but she needs.....major cleavage! :p:D:lol: That would be a perfect lulu! :p:D:lol:

Posting this on behalf of Angel's Fury:

hot damn!! Now how come Angel's fury asked you to post that up instead of me? He only asked me to post up some regular looking girls. These chicks are hot!!! Now that's my kind of asuka! :p:D:lol:

Oh! Did I make you feel bad?! :p:D Everybody needs to share in the fun!!!

That's just nice.

Wow! She looks amazing.... This is the best one by far.... IMHO. :wub:

Edited by rocco_77