Are you going to pick up The Two Towers DVD?

UN Spacy

Are you going to pick up LOTR: TTT DVD.  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to pick up LOTR: TTT DVD.

• Yes. But only THIS version.
    • Yes. I'll get THIS and the Director's Cut DVD
    • No. I'm waiting for the Director's Cut DVD
    • No. I'm not getting either of The Two Towers DVD's
    • Maybe.

I'm sure Peter Jackson will follow the same route as he did with the release of The Fellowship of the Ring. First, he'll release a normal version with great extra's (8/26). Second, sometime during Christmas time he'll release the Director's Cut 4-DVD set with greater extra's. :D

Psst, why pick it up & sell it? Just rent it, much cheaper!

I'm waiting for the extended edition, it's only 2-3 months until it's out, and the video quality is so much better.

Because by the time it is out in Brazil..... the 4dvd edition will be out. And besides.... I don't have a R4 DVD player.

What are the chances once all three movies are out they will release a big ol box set for all of them?

That's what i want.

Knowing Peter Jackson we'll see some sort of 9 (or 12 or 15) Disc Extended Director's Cut DVD Set once the trilogy is over this December.

It's gonna be HUGE! :ph34r:

I'll get the initial version, I'm not really interested in extras.

What are the chances once all three movies are out they will release a big ol box set for all of them?

That's what i want.

Knowing Peter Jackson we'll see some sort of 9 (or 12 or 15) Disc Extended Director's Cut DVD Set once the trilogy is over this December.

It's gonna be HUGE! :ph34r:

Hes planning that it'll have all the extras the 3 director cut sets will have along with some more so im just goin to wait for that it'll most likely be out by the end of next year from what ive heard

Hybridchild

My biggest laugh was when people were whining and moaning once the extended edition of FOTR came out and they had already bought the first edition... EVEN THOUGH IT WAS WIDELY ADVERTISED THAT THERE WOULD BE TWO DIFFERENT RELEASES WAY BACK IN FEBRUARY!!!

People make me laugh.

I accidentally hit "null vote", but I meant to select the extended edition choice (because, as per Peter Jackson, it is not a "director's cut", since that implies what was shown in the theater is not what he wanted to release).

Both. Both. Both. How else can you be a LOTR fan than to get both?

And the extended version has already been announced for release on November 18. The Gift Box has a Gollum statue in it this time around.

And I'll probably even get the oversized complete 80 disc set that gets released after Return of the King gets its double treatment. :blink:

While it may seem stupid to get both the theatrical version and the extended set like I did with the first film, I can guarantee that in 10 years, I'll be wishing I had that that damn theatrical release. It always turns out that way, I want the stuff that I can't get anymore.

Besides, this week, gotta save the money for Soul Calibur II.

Ah.....same here. Which one are you going for? PS2? Gamecube? X-Box?

I gotta have my favorite character - LINK! B)

Besides, this week, gotta save the money for Soul Calibur II.

Ah.....same here. Which one are you going for? PS2? Gamecube? X-Box?

I gotta have my favorite character - LINK! B)

Yeah, but the GC controller suck for fighting games.

will get the director's cut. but then again, who knows they may just release the entire trilogy in one BIG package after the third installment...? :(

maybe i'll just get the vcd to watch it first.....just to recap the whole event till the king returns :D

I'll rent the edition coming out so I can get my Two Towers fix, then I'll wait for the Director's Cut and buy that. I was stupid last time and bought both the regular Fellowship and then, after much debate, the Director's Cut. <_<

I have since learned my lesson.

Both. Both. Both. How else can you be a LOTR fan than to get both?

And the extended version has already been announced for release on November 18. The Gift Box has a Gollum statue in it this time around.

And I'll probably even get the oversized complete 80 disc set that gets released after Return of the King gets its double treatment. :blink:

cwb, the Gollum statue is where I draw the line. would you want something that ugly staring back at you?

I am only getting the release that is coming out now because it is coming out on my b-day, yep Knight 26 is turning 26 on the 26th, interesting huh? Anyway I've had good luck getting good movies on my b-day, last time I did so I met a really great woman who was my GF for a while.