Max Q-rau preorder at HLJ

bandit29

Because Yamato said there was gonna be a price drop. I guess they just needed to cover production costs with the first one. I wish it could have dropped more though.

I don't think this one comes with a pilot figure, either.

i'd imagine it has to do with the lack of sales in the US, becuase most of the overseas retailers are making their money off the US fan base. not too many people here in the states picked it up hence, they had a price drop. well, it seems logicial

Because Yamato said there was gonna be a price drop. I guess they just needed to cover production costs with the first one.  I wish it could have dropped more though.

I don't think this one comes with a pilot figure, either.

or maybe they will just sell the pilot figure separatly

to those with a milia qrau, will it fit a gijo size figure in the cockpit? IF so I already got a solution for the qrau! stik a gijoe in it! ....holy crap if so I mifht have to get one!

Yeah, They'll fit. I haven't tried it yet but I'm sure it a Joe figure will go in there.

Wow, that flat butted non-articulated figure added  thirty dollars to the Q-Rau's value. :rolleyes:

No kidding. I would have gladly gotten a Q-rau without Pilot Millia had we all known about the CMS set.

Edited by Neova

it was comfirm that not come with pilot,

and will have max figure(s) sell separate

Uhm... the price is OK, probably this will be my next toy after the 1/48 fastpacks, i swear that the max figure will be of good quality, it will be like the new Miria 1/60 figure?

i'd imagine it has to do with the lack of sales in the US, becuase most of the overseas retailers are making their money off the US fan base. not too many people here in the states picked it up hence, they had a price drop. well, it seems logicial

How do you know it isn't because of lack of sales in Japan too?

From what I've seen their complaints to Yamato are even more vicious than ours - regarding everything. I'd imagine the Q-Rau is no exception.

But the lack of pilot figure is definitely part of it.

No figure!?.... Go figure. :p

That is really STOOPID... Hopefully the "sold separately" figure will have articulation...

The color is a little odd too.... My completist nerve is twitching.... I'll see how long I resist.

So Exo... What did you find that was better?

i'd imagine it has to do with the lack of sales in the US, becuase most of the overseas retailers are making their money off the US fan base.  not too many people here in the states picked it up hence, they had a price drop.  well, it seems logicial

How do you know it isn't because of lack of sales in Japan too?

From what I've seen their complaints to Yamato are even more vicious than ours - regarding everything. I'd imagine the Q-Rau is no exception.

But the lack of pilot figure is definitely part of it.

i don't know, thats why i didn't say japan. :D

either way, i don't even understand why theres a max rau? did max enter the "growth chamber" at any point during the show/movie? i'm pretty sure he didn't, so then how the heck did he pilot the q-rau in the first place? :unsure: was it even max in the rau? just because it was blue doesn't make it max does it?

i gotta a lot question about this one.

either way, i don't even understand why theres a max rau? did max enter the "growth chamber" at any point during the show/movie? i'm pretty sure he didn't, so then how the heck did he pilot the q-rau in the first place? :unsure: was it even max in the rau? just because it was blue doesn't make it max does it?

Do yourself a favour: Just grab your copy of DYRL and watch it again...not just the valk scenes. :p

either way, i don't even understand why theres a max rau?  did max enter the "growth chamber" at any point during the show/movie?  i'm pretty sure he didn't, so then how the heck did he pilot the q-rau in the first place?  :unsure:  was it even max in the rau?  just because it was blue doesn't make it max does it?

wtf?

you have not seen DYRL?

at all?

yet?

Go get DYRL already!!!

Edited by treatment

yes i have DYRL and i've seen it a bunch of times, inlcluding the scenes w/M&M flying around and fighting together. my real question was,

how the heck did max pilot the rau?

again, i don't remember him entering any "growth chamber" which was the point i was trying to make. one minute hes piloting a valk, the all of the sudden hes super-sized and piloting a rau? seems like a HUGE hole in the story IMO.

yes i have DYRL and i've seen it a bunch of times, inlcluding the scenes w/M&M flying around and fighting together. my real question was,

again, i don't remember him entering any "growth chamber" which was the point i was trying to make. one minute hes piloting a valk, the all of the sudden hes super-sized and piloting a rau? seems like a HUGE hole in the story IMO.

You don't have to see him get macronized to know that he gets macronized... you never really see anyone pee in every movie but you know they do right? ;)

*sigh*

We're talking DYRL here. It's a 2-hour movie. But if you must insist...

You do know the Zentraedi had those "growth"-chambers as shown during Gloval's 9/11 ceasefire-broadcast, right? They shrunked down the lolicon-3 to human-sizes.

And as explained by Misa's interpretation of the Protoculture, both Zentraedi and Meltrandi used to be together before separating and having a civil war.

Ergo, if the Zentraedi had them special-chambers, it follows that the Meltrandi also have them as well.

And Max beat out the best Meltran-ace, therefore it's only both honorable and tactically/strategically sound to keep and enlist/incorporate the one the beats your ace into your army.

The captain showed the growth chamber in the peace event, i think is useless show Max become a giant, IMO is a great thing see him immediatley in the giant form pilot a QR, it's a big surprise.

OH GOD!!!! not again I about to move into my new apartment and this happens I just got My 1/48 VF-1J M&M's not too long ago. I looks though same color as the 1/48 VF-1J Max.

yes i have DYRL and i've seen it a bunch of times, inlcluding the scenes w/M&M flying around and fighting together.  my real question was,

again, i don't remember him entering any "growth chamber" which was the point i was trying to make.  one minute hes piloting a valk, the all of the sudden hes super-sized and piloting a rau?  seems like a HUGE hole in the story IMO.

You don't have to see him get macronized to know that he gets macronized... you never really see anyone pee in every movie but you know they do right? ;)

I've seen movies where it seems like all they do is pee... but those are different. And special. Very, very special. :lol:

yes i have DYRL and i've seen it a bunch of times, inlcluding the scenes w/M&M flying around and fighting together.  my real question was,

again, i don't remember him entering any "growth chamber" which was the point i was trying to make.  one minute hes piloting a valk, the all of the sudden hes super-sized and piloting a rau?  seems like a HUGE hole in the story IMO.

I've seen movies where it seems like all they do is pee... but those are different. And special. Very, very special. :lol:

Yes, I bet it leaves you all warm inside... :lol:

I wonder how can Max see clearly without his glasses after being macromized.

Giant contact lenses :D

Or perhaps the macronization process corrects genetic defects.

Graham

More realistically, though, it's possible to make the visor one giant perscription lense, provided both his eyes require the same perscription strength. I've heard the Royal Canadian Air Force was experiementing with these (I even got to meet one of the involved researchers), but I don't know what came of them.

But that Max Q-Rau looks mighty nice.