Why the MAUVE ( from YUKIKAZE) would beat the VF 0

hmm, i don't really get why you're compareing the MAUVE to a VF-o, shouldn't it be compare to a VF-19 instead? And if you want to talk about AI then how about Sharon Apple from Macross plus. How about Isamu flying a VF-19 with the new Sharon Apple AI system.

You are comparing a first gen ( vf-O ) to a 3rd gen fighter (MAUVE).

Oh by the way even if the Engine upgrade that seem to multiply its speed TENFOLDs is useless if the pilot can't take it. And i don't think it can hack into a VF-0.

I'm comparing two animes that are using state of the art animation

;):D

so are we compairing hardware, the jets within their universe's or are we compairing studio animation?

just because a stuido animates its jet to look like its going super seyan fast, doesnt' mean tthat the tech specs on the jet are as such.

it sounds almost like you just like the way teh mauve looks so you want to talk crap.

f360 is right by the way, if the mauve is a 3rd generation fighter in it's universe, you should be compairing it to a similarly refined fighter like the vf-19

the vf-0 is a prototype to the vf-1, even in the serise its limited and not considered complete.

its like saying my f-15 can totally beat a me262 because it's animated better... uh no. get some hard numbers ont he performance of your plane and post it.

the only description of your planes performance has been that it got new engines that increase its "speed" tenfold.

so uh.. what was its speed to begin with?

what's its speed with the upgrade?

what kind of damage can it take? (and i don't want to hear "in episode 2 it gets hit by 3 missles, oh its super tough", how strong were the missles then?)

what kind of damage can it dish out?

you say it can transform? whats that mean exactly, i don't have episode 4, be more specific.

if this is going to be a viable discussion you need to post more than "its better cuz i like it, oh! roy got shot down"

and the Humongus will steal your gasoline.

AI will never topple man, it may make it hard but it will never defeat human ingeniuity thats why drones replacing pilots is bullshit.

Feh. With both Isamu and Rei out of the way, there is nobody to stop Sharon from taking over the Macross. She then flies off into space and hypnotizes the first rogue Zentradi fleet she meets. From there on, galactic conquest is an inevitablility.

AI will never topple man, it may make it hard but it will never defeat human ingeniuity thats why drones replacing pilots is bullshit.

Feh. With both Isamu and Rei out of the way, there is nobody to stop Sharon from taking over the Macross. She then flies off into space and hypnotizes the first rogue Zentradi fleet she meets. From there on, galactic conquest is an inevitablility.

Sharon apple vs Protodevin of macross 7?

edit: forget to in proto :lol:

Edited by Zentrandude

alright alright!

THE MAUVE CAN SWEEP UP THE SKIES WITH THE VF-19 AS WELL!

HAPPY?

:p

....unless you can provide some specs for your Mauve (isn't this a cheap hair color usually found in bimbo shops?) to pit against ANY fighter plane (as Graham did in his post), either in animation or in the real world, your argument is made of cow poo.

and unless you can provide them in your next post, your argument is still cow poo.

the Yuki jet has Isamu and Roy on the ropes, then Gambit, Nightcrawler and Jean Grey of the X-men, along with GL John Stewart and Firestorm come and kill them both, only to be surprised by Gen 13 and Tara Chase from Queen and Country. what a one sided victory. <_<:ph34r::p

Edited by Isamu Atreides 86

alright alright!

THE MAUVE CAN SWEEP UP THE SKIES WITH THE VF-19 AS WELL!

HAPPY?

:p

....unless you can provide some specs for your Mauve (isn't this a cheap hair color usually found in bimbo shops?) to pit against ANY fighter plane (as Graham did in his post), either in animation or in the real world, your argument is made of cow poo.

and unless you can provide them in your next post, your argument is still cow poo.

rock on PAre!

YF19 can go mach 20 soomething I believe(least the later fire and blazer can). And withstand 39+G. tell a mave to do that.

Anyhoo I agree with imode as well. Roy is like guld only he wont die to an AI. hed more likely annhilate it and do it's wife later on.

the Yuki jet has Isamu and Roy on the ropes, then Gambit, Nightcrawler and Jean Grey of the X-men, along with GL John Stewart and Firestorm come and kill them both, only to be surprised by Gen 13 and Tara Chase from Queen and Country. what a one sided victory. <_<:ph34r::p

Then! While everyone is busy fighting amongst themselves the Deathstar comes into range, blows up the whole planet, finally puting an end to this sillyness. :p:lol::rolleyes:

Bleh. None of those mutants are a match for Super Dimensional Fortress Sharon Apple. She would come back and zap them all with her main gun, then have hot lesbian cybersex with the Pheonix/Jean Grey. Then together they'd fly off into the universe, where some say they prospered in dry goods.

that cybersex thingwoul rock. LOL>

I am wondering what makes someone think rei and his mave could take on the VF-0. AI smhmai AI lets say for the bhell of it rei pilots it. He goes emo at the sight of roy and writes a song. Roy, enraged that someone else dare pick up a guitar in search of pineapple salad, kicks rei's ass and takes his girl. All this in time before macross SDF picks up and he clears thins up with claudia at edgars funeral.

yea gonzo and satelite may be in friendly competition but macross has a better sense of realism and physics if you ask me. GUld vs GHOST

guld OWNS

the Yuki jet has Isamu and Roy on the ropes, then Gambit, Nightcrawler and Jean Grey of the X-men, along with GL John Stewart and Firestorm come and kill them both, only to be surprised by Gen 13 and Tara Chase from Queen and Country. what a one sided victory.  <_<  :ph34r:  :p

Bleh. None of those mutants are a match for Super Dimensional Fortress Sharon Apple. She would come back and zap them all with her main gun, then have hot lesbian cybersex with the Pheonix/Jean Grey. Then together they'd fly off into the universe, where some say they prospered in dry goods.

thats the best reply EVAR!!!111

and with that, i think we can give Jim Lee his next assignment: Pheonix/Sharon Apple Lez Fest 2005!