From Asia

izzyfcuk

i know this is inappropriate, however i do not understand where to post this, mods please move as deem fit

Hello ppl

a short introduction, im from singapore and in recent months, me and a few dudes who are also in macross sort of notice that there's an increase in macross collectors over in our side, some of them are MWers, so we round up everone and got a gathering, now we are even thinking of getting a t-shirt done,

just want to share the designs with you guys and welcome comments

Designs/Fanworks

logo

A big thank you to Ivan/Issue01 of www.sgcollect.com for the designs

Edited by izzyfcuk

the minmay logo? we were think of going slow and simple on this, the front logo is gonna go on the left, if it ever materialise though, and we are not gonna use the first one that has a silouhette fo minmay from CMS, hell probably we'll come up with a homepage

yeah i liked the #6 one very much

Edited by izzyfcuk

yeah, probably june to get everything to fall in place and then it's up to others, also to depend on the voting for the designs and colors, but the understanding is most probably in inclination to design #3

Edited by izzyfcuk

well done Izzy,

Have you determine the price range yet and how do we order from u ?

oh this is supposed to be for singapore MWers/fans first, however depending on the final product, i might be able to hook you guys up. wish us luck :lol:

well done Izzy,

Have you determine the price range yet and how do we order from u ?

oh this is supposed to be for singapore MWers/fans first, however depending on the final product, i might be able to hook you guys up. wish us luck :lol:

That's cool, it may be better for you just to let someone over here use one of the designs (without the Singapore part obviously), since the size differences in clothes is usually so hard to negotiate between the American, and Metric (is that what you use?) size schemes.

Good luck! I'm sure you guys will get it going over there!.

yup it's metric, i could never get used to working in feet as well :lol: , im cool letting you guys use that but those tee design weren't by me, only the front logo.

if you guys are seriously interested in that, you can PM Issue01 over at www.sgcollect.com for the nod

and yeah, if we were to do that, probably we are gonna have XL, XXL...over to you guys, not to mention shipping costs and all the crap involved, sigh y don't we have a better way of connecting internationally

• 2 months later...

hey guys i have one of these left with me, if anyone wants this, PM me

http://public.fotki.com/Issue01/macross_te...k_leftlogo.html

it's XL, Hanes Beefy tee. 100%.

On the left sleeve, it's written ISSUE01 - this was supposed to be from one of our members who got the size wrong. if anyone's cool with this, you can have it

i like to think of ISSUE01 as the first tee from us, like i say don't if you guys are cool.., PM me

im asking $20USD for this shipped

• 2 weeks later...