1/60 Gbp

1 VF-1 2NV

:(  no big fat hand to fit the gunpod in...

It is so pretty! I am going to buy one

I wonder about that as well.....

Man...you're all yammie-whores. :lol:

The "flame-effect" on the box is so amateurish photochop. I realise that some of their box art is quite crap like the 1/48 Fast/Strike packs, and the disco M&Ms....

Must resist..........

yammie-whores?

does it mean Yamato is the whore or that we are the whores?? :unsure:

I'm a whore but not a Yammie whore :D (read thread about q-rau)....but I will defnitely pick up one of each of these...Soze! you got your order in??? :)

:(  no big fat hand to fit the gunpod in...

It is so pretty! I am going to buy one

I wonder about that as well.....

The "flame-effect" on the box is so amateurish photochop. I realise that some of their box art is quite crap like the 1/48 Fast/Strike packs, and the disco M&Ms....

Must resist..........

yammie-whores?

does it mean Yamato is the whore or that we are the whores?? :unsure:

A Gimp !

Bring on the Gimp !

Would that imply to just the people who buy every Valk released, or generally to anyone here on MW that has a Yamato Valk?

I do recall you have a 1/48 and an FP Set, right? :rolleyes:

Must resist..........

Well, most of us don't exactly buy them for the box art. :unsure:

Thanks for the pix!!!

The GBP 1S set is what I was desperately waiting from Yamato (and the Q-Rau).

Already have two sets on preorder from Kevin and I`ll ad two more. The GbP looks amazing :o The 1/60 line rules!!!

Welcome to MacrossWorld, $im@n!

That's a great collection you have there... very nice pics too! It only gets worse from here. Can you resist the lure of the 1/48s? :lol:

Edited by Drad

i hope the armor pack comes with the heatshield with the notch like the one here...

http://uat.tradeeasy.com/~sllau/photos/mac...IO/CIMG2203.JPG

it would suck so much if your heatsheild needed that notch and the figure didn't come with that heatshield

I'm too lazy to go through the whole thread, but what kind of Hikaru pilot is it? TV or DYRL?

Damn you, Yamato! (Shakes fist in the air)

Now they include a TV Hikaru pilot! I don't think I can justify buying the valkyrie inclusive version just cuz it comes with the TV pilot.

At least, I think that's the TV Hikaru I see...

(This is a crop of one of $im@n's pics)

post-4-1085965611.jpg

I'm too lazy to go through the whole thread, but what kind of Hikaru pilot is it?  TV or DYRL?

Now they include a TV Hikaru pilot! I don't think I can justify buying the valkyrie inclusive version just cuz it comes with the TV pilot.

Man, that pilot better be packaged with just the armor. I may be getting mad soon.

I'm too lazy to go through the whole thread, but what kind of Hikaru pilot is it?  TV or DYRL?

Man, that pilot better be packaged with just the armor. I may be getting mad soon.

I think you'd better prepare to get mad. That pilot looks like the 1D's pilots which are too small for the original 1J's cockpit. :unsure:

Oh yeah...$im@n can you put the armor on one of your other valks to see if it's true about the armor? I wanna see how the VF-1S looks like with it on :D

ok, i will try it on later and post pics... :)

Thanks, can´t wait for the pictures!!!

Just got my GBP armor set and GBP with Valk at lunch (thanks Neova). No time to play with them yet as I'm still at work, but I did take the armor set out of the box to have a quick look and it's pretty nice.

I'll try and do a review, but no promises, as my son is due to be born in the next 5 days, so as you can imagine I have other things on my mind rather than toy reviews.

Graham

Just got my GBP armor set and GBP with Valk at lunch (thanks Neova). No time to play with them yet as I'm still at work, but I did take the armor set out of the box to have a quick look and it's pretty nice.

I'll try and do a review, but no promises, as my son is due to be born in the next 5 days, so as you can imagine I have other things on my mind rather than toy reviews.

Graham

Already!?!

Damn the time flew quick.

Graham

Congrats Graham! Little Roys is coming. Wheee!!

Graham

Congrats Graham! Little Roys is coming. Wheee!!

We expect pics and a full review of your new arrival when he gets here! :) Seriously, congrats Graham. I'd suggest lots of caffeine the next few days and if you don't smoke you might want to think about starting...at least until the first month is over. :ph34r: