Slight problem with 1/60 Vf-1s Gerwalk

JLYC

I just got my 1/60 superstrike vf-1s. When I tried to transform to gerwalk mode, the two pegs from the legs (which act as the hip joint in battroid mode) keep on running into each other because there is not enough room. From the toy galleries, I also see that the hip joints can not be positioned side by side, but rather you have to stagger them in gerwalk mode. This results in the legs being kind of crooked.

is is normal and is there a solution to this?? thanks

I just got my 1/60 superstrike vf-1s. When I tried to transform to gerwalk mode, the two pegs from the legs (which act as the hip joint in battroid mode) keep on running into each other because there is not enough room. From the toy galleries, I also see that the hip joints can not be positioned side by side, but rather you have to stagger them in gerwalk mode. This results in the legs being kind of crooked.

is is normal and is there a solution to this?? thanks

me too, I don't like this, so I sold up all my 1/60s last year.

I remember someone saying that (and it worked when I had a yammie) if you forced a portion of the legs out (don't quote me, and if you're watching Mr. Guy Who Posted, tell them) under the chest piece?? that the legs would look great, be a lot more stable and the pegs wouldn't be a problem.

its just one of the design flaws of the 1/60's...it drove me nuts for a while too.

i keep my 1/60's in either battroid or fighter modes and display 1/48s in gerwalk mode.

its not really a solution but the 1/60 has the nicest(IMO) fighter mode and more accurate battroid mode. the 1/48 has the best gerwalk mode.