MPC Alpha Fighters

wolfx

My local toy shop has started offering preorders for the MPC Alpha fighter which they said would arrive later in June. Currently about USD100. Anybody planning on getting this? I still haven't seen the final mold pics (which promises to have a clear cockpit canopy).

http://www.ultimatetoys.com.my/New/Robotec...rpieceAlpha.htm

Edited by wolfx

Check the thread a few positions up, the "New Official MPC Thread".

That is where all the info and pic links are at. I'm in the running to get one as well but that $100 price they are quoting you is ass. Get in touch with Kevin at Valkyrie Exchange as list price for these things should be $79.99. Even with shipping it is not $100.

Plus there is much speculation that that price point will come down soon after release. I myslef am still doubtful but we'll see.

Check the thread a few positions up, the "New Official MPC Thread".

That is where all the info and pic links are at. I'm in the running to get one as well but that $100 price they are quoting you is ass. Get in touch with Kevin at Valkyrie Exchange as list price for these things should be $79.99. Even with shipping it is not $100.

Plus there is much speculation that that price point will come down soon after release. I myslef am still doubtful but we'll see.

D'oh thanks. I didn't realise the sticky thread. Might be selective censorship on my part. :p