Macross Dioroma Set by Tomy

vanpang

I think they're pretty cool. The Max battroid's in a kind of funky pose, but the Monster destroid is sweet.

i have a set on ebay under "briareos" right now, and i kept one set for myself. Personally, I just like the monster. The rest are nice but they are in a slightly different scale as the kaiyodo ones, so i'll probably just keep the monster. If you want the set of 5 loose ones for cheap, lmk.

I like them. Its true, there is a bit of a QC issue - I had to totally take apart my fighter, and re-glue it all together so that everything was straight and aligned. But one that was done - I really am getting to like those bases that come with them. The are a bit "overly" dirty - but hey they're cheap and the Monster is good. Not as good as the K&M, but better than the Bandai.

I have part of a set I picked up at ACen, I think they're pretty good. Some of the new K&M figures are way better (GBP, Tomahawk Destroid), but these are pretty decent. I still need Roy's fighter and Max's battroid... if anyone has these (boxed, or at least with the Monster parts) at a decent price, LMK.