THE INCREDIBLES

EXO

Apple.com has the new trailer for the upcoming Incredibles movie. I haven't seen anything by Pixar that I disliked and by far this is the one that I'm really excited about. And from the look of the trailer, I don't think I'll be disappointed. The only thing that bugs me is that it's the last film Pixar is doing for Disney, so there may not be any sequels (at least not from Steve Jobs and Co.) This film is directed by Brad Bird, director of another favorite of mine... The Iron Giant.

Click on Mr. Incredible for the trailer!

wallpaper_1_640.jpg

Now this is going to be one PHAT mooovie!!! I'm already on the floor laughing at the trailers!! Can't wait!!! :p:D:lol:

Saw the trailer last night at Shrek 2... looks to be pretty awesome.

Not only is it a Pixar film, which means it'll be good - it's also the first animated film by Brad Bird since The Iron Giant - which is easily my favorite American animation film in the last 20 years.

That guy looks like AgentOne.

That guy has a fat face! He looks nothing like me... I am svelt.

OMG, you look like that Tampa Bay Lightnings player Vincent LeCavalier.

Oh, and the movie could turn out to be a good one. I did like the Iron Giant, so that's a plus on its side.

Funny, I thought the last Pixar movie was supposed to be their last movie for Disney.

I thought Pixar was independent from Disney some time back?

Edit: Hmmm...I was wrong....and misinformed.....

Edited by wolfx

"Honey, where is my super-suit?"

"what?"

"WHERE....IS...MY...SUPER...SUIT?!!"

"WHY...do you...NEED...to..KNOW?!"

:lol::lol::lol:

Chris

"You tell me where my suit is WOMAN!!!!" :p:D:lol:

• 5 months later...

Oh, and the movie could turn out to be a good one. I did like the Iron Giant, so that's a plus on its side.

:lol: Agent One looks like he is sucking his cheeks in

someone unexpectedly opened the door... :lol:

safe sex = lock doorknob...

Edited by >EXO<

Saw it tonight. That movie was great, one of the best I've seen this year. Very funny, very well executed.

One of my favorite parts was when Edna was explaining why Bob wasn't getting a cape with his costume. NO CAPE.

I didn't know Samuel L. Jackson was a VA in this movie before hearing him in it as Frozone. That was a nice surprise as well.

Great for the kids, great for the adults.

Edited by Anubis

I just saw it. I knew jack jack had to have powers. that was too cool when he turned on fire then metal. the beastly monkey was a bit much.

Yeah I could sense a bit of Bird's auteurism in this film. The way the characters comes across jsut has an Iron Giant flavor. The large robot and specially the defiant kid routine.

So many parts were so good cant begin to start.

The Cars movie looks like a throw back to Disney's classic cartoons. Remember those ones where this boy car wants to be a hot rod or something? But his dad is a taxi? has that look to it but beautifully rendered in 3D

someone unexpectedly opened the door... :lol:

safe sex = lock doorknob...

:huh: What you mean with that >EXO<

You guys have to be kidding about this film.... <_<

loooooooooooser!

he wants to watch the spongebob movie instead. :D

whaaat??????? spongebob??? no way!!! I'll go and watch The incredibles.. you win! :p:lol:

Oh and EXO, I'm not a loooooooser for not liking the movie, a little loooser maybe.... but in any case the movie was way too "Disneysh" to me, that's why I find hard to like it. Later B))

Watched the film last night. Easily the best computer animated film from North America. Finally, a CG film that appeals to me has been created and it's been a long time in coming. Unlike most of my friends, Toy Story never appealed to me and while Finding Nemo was an enjoyable comedy that I laugh at time and again, The Incredibles is a complete package of fun and fiction.

The humor was certainly aimed more for adults than kids. I was laughing so hard that I awoke most of the kids who were sleeping nearby. The film has a certain credibility to the absurdity of super heroes and I found myself enthralled by the hilarious lawsuits of the public against the super heroes. The characters were full of life, a tribute to the fine range of body/facial animation and the top nothc voice acting. Not a single musical sidekick or tune is anywhere to be found in The Incredibles and as such the film definitely has a more grounded story. The action in the film is both fun and funny and even has the occasional moment of genuine tension (elastigirl's multiple door predicament in Syndrome's island complex was nerve wracking).

All in all, this was a great film and thoroughly entertaining. I can't recommend it enough.

Simply Incredible.

But seriously, WTF is with the short in the beginning?

You didn't like the intro?

I think every PIXAR movie comes with a intro animation. Right?

pixar animators have waaaaaaaaaaaay to much time on their hands. :p

I loved this movie. Easily one of the best movies of the year... actually, at this point, I think it is the best movie I saw this year.

Just a flawless superhero story, great pacing, incredible action, the technology is incredible... just amazing.