Anybody get that bootleg SDF-1 yet

APU

Pics PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude you posted the link to the acution, so you have obvioulsy seen pictures of that thing. What are you asking for?

seriously, Turbo..... slow it down just a bit. If you're bidding on one of the things, you'll see soon enough, jeez....

What's wrong with the pictures on the auction page? Covers pretty much everything as near as I can tell...

What the hell is you guys problem? If somebody has detail photos I cant ask to see them like so many other people do all the time? As you can see, the auction does not show any detailed pics. This place is just like highschool, if you are part of the clique then you can do and say what you want, if not, ask a simple question and get jumped on...Funny ;)

What the hell is you guys problem? If somebody has detail photos I cant ask to see them like so many other people do all the time? As you can see, the auction does not show any detailed pics. This place is just like highschool, if you are part of the clique then you can do and say what you want, if not, ask a simple question and get jumped on...Funny ;)

Well if you asked for more detailed pictures in the first place I guess we wouldn't have thought you are so strange. But that thing sucks... I don't think anyone would pictures of such a lame ass toy.

I don't think there are extensive image vaults full of Banpresto VFs for the same reason.

Regardless of if the toy sucks or not, I don't see a problem with him asking for detailed pictures. I personally have never seen this toy before and wouldn't mind seeing detailed pictures. I am guessing this is the small version of the sdf-1 right? not the big bandai/matchbox one?

Rob :ph34r:

The pictures looked plenty detailed to me.... I just didn't see a reason to get all worked up over it...

you ask for "pics" when there are already pics up... people will think you're a nutter.... ask for "more detailed" or "different" pics and all of a sudden you become someone people might want to help (and nicer at that).... a little courtesy goes a long way man. :ph34r:

While I don't share A1's dislike of the item in question, I think if you want help with something, ya gotta ask nice :)

Edited by Skull Leader

What the hell are you talking about? I did ask nice and I wasnt even asking you anyways. GODDAMN some people need to get a life out of MW.COM I cant take this place any longer.

Calm down! We all love ya!

Tell you what.. If you play nice I will let you feel my muscles at the next con.

I have this bootleg version. In fact, I have both sizes. Pretty well-made, although the silver and stickers might look cheesy, but the plastic quality seems hardy. :lol:

I want to see pics of the bigger one. The ebay pics really looks close to the Takatoku / Bandai / Matchbox versions.

Regardless of if the toy sucks or not, I don't see a problem with him asking for detailed pictures. I personally have never seen this toy before and wouldn't mind seeing detailed pictures. I am guessing this is the small version of the sdf-1 right? not the big bandai/matchbox one?

Rob :ph34r:

Oh, I dunno..

maybe because he asks every week, he's already bought one that he'll get to inspect the bejeezus out of as soon as it arrives...

All I'm sayin is - once you get this bootleg APU, I expect to see a seriously detailed review of it. With detailed pics.

Now everybody be nice. ;)

uhm APU. Dude calm down. your acting like the whole macrossworld fandom is some rampant place of clique otaku elitists who act snobbish. You say some of us need to get a life out of macrossworld and say that you can't stand this place much longer. Geez what goes on around here ain't that big of a deal to just leave. For the most part we all get along. All of us have lives and most of us here are professionals. YOu seem to be the only one making a big deal about how people respond to you. If you wanted to see when macrossworld was tense you really came by here 2 years too LATE. This place is PEACEFUL compared to then. If this is enough to make you leave then it's good you didn't join until this year. I am sure you would have just dropped this site altogether after 2 weeks had you been here for the whole 1/60 vs 1./55 and 1./60 vs MPC debacle.

and I agree with what everyone else said. IF you ask nice you get better responses.

and once again. Be glad you didn't join back in the day, if you think this is bad, you ain't seen nothing yet.

What the hell are you talking about? I did ask nice and I wasnt even asking you anyways. GODDAMN some people need to get a life out of MW.COM I cant take this place any longer.

you have to make your homework before buying item...

probably you are the first one here to get the toy, it would be nice if you provide us with information about it once you get it

• 2 weeks later...

That's not it. That's an original Takatoku (not a bootleg), and it's the small "Henkei" SDF-1. The bootleg which is the subject of this tread is based on the Takatoku "block system" SDF-1. The Henkei was also bootlegged, though...plus it was used as a Mark/Select Convertor.

Take a look at the Takatoku Part 2 datafile at Toyboxdx.com