toy ashame

yea my parents are always bugging when they see the stuff I buy, they wish i would put more money away in the bank (i should for the most part) but there is to many things I want. i sometime I can not help myself

Chris

Not really. I make my own money and pretty damned good at budgeting it. It's not like I'm picking up EVERY piece of Macross merchandise or buying ten extra 1:48's (cough GODZILLA cough). :lol:

Since I'm the only one being able to have 3 expensive hobbies and still be able

to pay the bills, whenever there's criticism on what I spend my money on

I tell 'em to stuff it

as for people buying me valks:

Nobody's crazy enough

They don't know what to get me since I always have all the new stuff

in preorder

(usually it's like: "A parcel came in for you,...again")

Not really. I make my own money and pretty damned good at budgeting it. It's not like I'm picking up EVERY piece of Macross merchandise or buying ten extra 1:48's (cough GODZILLA cough). :lol:

Hey now! I am still saving money as well.

Unless the people dear to you think you buy compulsively, there is absolutely no reason why they should knock on you for collecting harmless toys with your money. Maybe you can return da favor... knock back at them when they make the same mistake. :lol:

Toy ashame

where do their intentions lay?

Or do they even have any?

Well they.... never really look at me

I give him every opportunity

in the room downstairs

he sat and stared

in the room downstairs

he sat and stared

I'll never make that mistake again!

Boy afraid

prudence never pays

and everything he wants costs money

Well they.... never really liked me

I give him every opportunity

in the room downstairs

he sat and stared

in the room downstairs

he sat and stared

I'll never make that mistake again! No!

If your parents give you a hard road about your toys eliminate them. Thats what I did. Just kinding. We are all big boys. There is no such thing as wasting your money. People buy so much shuff, they got alot of room to talk. My wife likes my Valks. I just finished the 1\48s and now I'm going to the 1\60 Gundams. I showed my wife a picture of those Gundams and she was like....WOW! Their cool. So just take your licks and buy your toys. My brother use to beat the snot out of me because I was 15 and still played with toys. Now I'm 33 and still play with toys. :p I love being a toy Geek!

Hi guys..

well isnt it annoying parents or your G/F telling not to use money on Veritechs.. :angry: hmmm  :unsure:i guess for me it is. I just wish my G/F would like Macross or Anime like same interst like me how i wish... :(

Well, they're very correct.

You shouldn't use and waste money buying Veritechs. :lol:

Buy Valkyries instead. They'll all like it better. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

yah well you see my G/F just being so annoyed everytime she see my Veritechs :angry: Well...you guys really lucky i guees having Wife and G/F thinks Veritech are totally cool ;)

darn it Jim... They're Valkyries, VALKYRIES. :p

anyways... good luck with your collection.

as for me... they don't care as long as they see some being used for bills.

however, let her hold one of the figures or atleast a resin cast of one of the characters if you have any, show them the detail and craftsmanship.

if that does not convice her, at least place a small necklace in the cocpit and tell her to open the canopy and pull that out. ;)

Hmph...As long as the money is rightfully yours then spend it as you see fit-who cares what your parents think. As for your girlfriend, she needs to get down on her.......nevermind.

Edited by myk