How may Low Viz are out there?

s_i_t_h_l_o_r_d

How may Low Viz do you own? I know, probably 4 of these sounds realistic  

313 members have voted

1. 1. How may Low Viz do you own? I know, probably 4 of these sounds realistic

• Proud owner of one
    • Twice is nice or two will do
    • I've got three of a kind in each mode
    • I'm totally Macross obcessed and bought four
    • I had more than half a grand lying around so I bought five
    • Crazy about building a squadron or just plain crazy cuz I own six

Hi :) I have one thanks to Monkey-N... no stickers applied yet

Since we're not gonna get a page or anything on MW for it, I suggest anyone interested in this put their numbers in the sig and a reference to this page. I've had my Low-Viz #'s listed in my signature, but now I just added the hyperlink to this thread.

Those interested in the Cannon Fodders #'s might want to do the same...

I can't believe there's no triple nickel yet. (555) That's supposed to be good luck. :)

"Triple nickel eight ball

Angels 8,

Five in the slot.

Boots on and laced.

I wanna' bounce and blow"

"Roger, Triple nickel eight ball.

You have the nod for the sod."

- Via Captain Ari Roberg

AUTHOR UNKNOWN

Edited by Skull-1

Well I imagine most of the Japanese owners don't bother with MW. And they probably have the bulk (at least half on a WAG) of the Low-Viz... would be interesting if Yamato would/could reveal how many to which distributors (at least the known "overseas" ones), but I guess that runs into the "gray market" issue of the Yamato valkyries overseas...

Wonder if any of the etailers on MW would be willing to reveal how many Low-Viz they got and sold... Kevin? Spidey? Bueller?

Yeah they are all FP equiped, and ill see if i can get my friend to lend me his DigiCam this weekend. If i can ill post meh whole collection. Some 972 Valks alone, and random other mecha although my fav's would have to be my Low Vis and Skull Squadrons, and My Yellow Sub DYRL SDF-1 that i made transformable.

Look up obsessive in your nearest dictionary..... My photo will most likely be there

Edited by The_Major

If i can ill post meh whole collection. Some 972 Valks alone, and random other mecha although my fav's would have to be my Low Vis and Skull Squadrons, and My Yellow Sub DYRL SDF-1 that i made transformable.

Please DO! My God... I think we found the supreme Macross Nutjob... err... Collector! :D

/Back to the Low Vis count thread!

Yeah they are all FP equiped, and ill see if i can get my friend to lend me his DigiCam this weekend. If i can ill post meh whole collection. Some 972 Valks alone, and random other mecha although my fav's would have to be my Low Vis and Skull Squadrons, and My Yellow Sub DYRL SDF-1 that i made transformable.

Look up obsessive in your nearest dictionary..... My photo will most likely be there

HOLY SCHNIKEEEEEES !!! :blink:

Proud owner of one [ 101 ]  [80.16%]

Twice is nice or two will do [ 20 ]  [15.87%]

I've got three of a kind in each mode [ 0 ]  [0.00%]

I'm totally Macross obcessed and bought four [ 3 ]  [2.38%]

I had more than half a grand lying around so I bought five [ 0 ]  [0.00%]

Crazy about building a squadron or just plain crazy cuz I own six [ 2 ]  [1.59%]

Well, that accounts for 165 of 'em.

Edited by Draykov

• 3 months later...