New Gundam FIX and ZEONOGRAPHY on the way...

yea i am highly anticipating this figure alot it is one of the GFF that i am looking forward to the most, i am still hoping for a full set Victory Gundam, if they are willing to do one like this , than there is still hope for that one.

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

Victory would be very cool, I've been working my way through the fansubs this month and I like the design a lot.

I'd really like to see the X or even the Double X get some love, to the best of my knowledge they haven't even got msia's. :(

yes i would also love a X / XX configurable armor that would be perfect as well, yes there was no MSIA of those it is a shame they were pretty nice looking. I would also like to see a RX-79 and EZ-8 those 2 would also be nice.

i have been saying the same thing since the series was released, Victory Gundam would so rule, it also seems like something they would make i think they have a very good chance of being made.

keeps fingers crossed

chris :)

does anybody know why i absolutely cannot find the GFF zeta at any of my usual online retailers? its been out for two or three weeks, but HLJ never put up a pre-order, and still don't have it available, nor have i found it anywhere else i've looked.

have you tried Image Anime that is where i got mine they are in the USA should cost about $58.00 with shipping if you buy from overseas it will probably cost more. it looks like they still have it in stock

Image Anime

does anybody know why i absolutely cannot find the GFF zeta at any of my usual online retailers?  its been out for two or three weeks, but HLJ never put up a pre-order, and still don't have it available, nor have i found it anywhere else i've looked.

HLJ have had it up for a while, it's where I got mine.

You may have overlooked it, as in their GFF section lists everything by their GFF number except the Zeta, which is up in the middle of the list.

oh, stupid me. they have it listed as the Z gundam. i've been using the search feature for zeta. grumble. oh well.

i got the hyaku shiki a couple weeks ago, and i'm pretty fond of it. its currently in full armor kai configuration, which i found a lot more appealing that i thought i would.

Edited by motley

that is what mode i have my hyaku in as well very cool looking mech, i may get another one so i can pose the normal Hyaku Shiki as well.

chris

holy sh-t!!! that looks awesome i hope it can still transform into the dragon mode. i so want this figure

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

ugh..it looks aweful GC, i think i will keep it it the normal mode, or maybe configure the normal Act Zaku with the Flipper backpack, whats with the trafficlights on its groin??? :huh: