AMDRIVER - New Anime in Japan

Here`s the latest release; Amdriver Nyrguise

Very cool, the most chaotic neutral looking of all the Amdrivers. The helmet is very bubblegummy too, for you ambitious figure converters.

Some minor gripes though. All the armor limits his posability somewhat. And when you try to reposition the floating binders the backpack frequently falls off. Trying to get the fig to stand on its own is also a bit of a pain.

This one is red... so its cool. The rest suck.

:D

I got some of my Amdriver toys from Amenbo.com today. I did the ship rate which took about a month and a half :)

I intend to make some Mospeada customs with these guys.

First I put together a Ragna and Moto Bisar combo. Looks beautiful, but it could not stand in any pose other than straight legs and bent over the front due to the weight of the wheels. I read that this was a problem. I tightened all of the screws in the legs, and it did nothing (they were already 100% tight!).

I was about to try some nail polish or glue on the joints, then I thought about how sticky electrical tape can get, and... that did the trick. I put little pieces of electrical tape in between the joints, and now it's tight as heck.

These things come with so many guns and extra options, this is going to be fun!

post-26-1094642068_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Iv'e got about 95% of toys, just missing a few. . .

But same here, they mostly sit in boxes 'till I get a bigger place. . .

But I do love the toys they are pretty cool. . . .

Darkwind: Do you have the Clear Red version of Ragna (that comes with a White Griffon Motor Bisar)? If you do, can you post some pics in transformation mode. :)

Iv'e got about 95% of toys, just missing a few. . .

But same here, they mostly sit in boxes 'till I get a bigger place. . .

But I do love the toys they are pretty cool. . . .

425550[/snapback]

Sorry, I didn't get that one I left Japan before it released. . . (Wespac cruise)

Edited by DARKWIND

• 3 months later...

Hey,

DARKWIND and wolfx: it seems like you guys have managed to get some pretty articulate poses with your respective moto bisars. how about a photo review, and maybe telling all of us how you "modified" the moto bisar to become poseable? (like for instance, wolfx with electrical tape etc. .. )

thanks!

also: these AM Drivers are on sale at Takashimaya in Singapore right now, so if anyone wanted, I could help out with purchases. just a thought :)