AMDRIVER - New Anime in Japan

DAMMMMMMMMMMMMIT :angry:

they're cool

Why did u post this topic? im gonna get in so much sh*t for ordering more toys :(:(:(:(:(

When my body is found, please just burn it and spread the ashes to the winds....

Put some tits and high heels on the last one, then you got Sylia's hardsuit with Priss' helmet design. ;)

BTW, they gotta make some motorbikes for these guys.

Like this?

Wow, judging from the way the Cycle Armor transforms, it is so similar to Mospeada's bike transformation :)

Notice the 2 wheels behind the back of the rider, plus the bike's headlights in the chest of the rider.

The coolest thing is that this Cycle armor provides protection to the rider's legs :)

Where can you order this, Wolfx?

i ordered mine from HLJ personally. :)

most is either pre ordered or out of stock though :(

they have some cool looking ones for pre order though, well, those that have pix anyway are line art drawings.. but couldn't find the actual pic of the toys? be handy if someone had pix of the newer ones too :)

urgh.. must not buy..

I gotta get the moto and board tranforming armor. If I can't have mospeada toys this will fill that hole in my life...

• 3 weeks later...

if i can say every bad word in the unedited-unabridge-dictionary... i would be saying it now.... reason, all money for buying these toys would go down the drain for sets and sets and more sets just to make custom toys.... that and family would be very upset... yes now to make a custom knight saber sets.

wow! I love that custom. Gimme more details! Does it still transform? If he's published any insdtructions on how to do it, I will give it a go myself.

B)) I don't know about anyone else but I think, this looks to be one of the truly badass toylines to hit the streets!!! B))

Its got a little of everything in it. . .

Highly posable figs- Check. . .

Cool designs- Check. . .

Vehicles that become battle armour- Check. . .

Constant upgrades- Check. . .

Semi-interchangible weapons- Check. . .

And they look quite durable too. . .

So yeah I'm in . . . ;)

Yeah I got my Amdriver cycle guy two days ago here in Vancouver canada. Hes cool but the armor is restrictive in the default set up.

I like that Mospeada conversion. I wonder where he got the pieces form the real mospeada. haha.

Yeah I got my Amdriver cycle guy two days ago here in Vancouver canada. Hes cool but the armor is restrictive in the default set up.

I like that Mospeada conversion. I wonder where he got the pieces form the real mospeada. haha.

Hey solscud, how close to a mospeada look is possible with the factory pieces? Seems like keeping the tires together and putting them on the back is easy. And the shoulder pads too. Can you tell us what's possbile and what's not? :)

Man, I didn't even have a clue what AMDrivers were until I read this thread a couple days ago, and now I have to order at least one of these bad boys. Looks really cool and fun to play with. But I'll refrain from getting any heavy armor sets as it seemed like the character's joints are not strong enough to support them, base on the posts I read from ToyboxDX. Its a shame to have flaws like this, especially thats where the toy line is supposed to shine. Hope Konami will fix/improve that on the Neo AMDrivers coming out in a couple months. They do look like they have new sculpt even on the base figure parts, so hopefully they'll tighten the joints with better design.

The Neo red dude got me. :p Preorder on its way!

• 2 weeks later...

I got myself Dark, Ragnar and the moto bisar. I like the DX figures...but the Moto Bisar was kinda disappointing. 1stly it doesn't transform. More like take i apart and reaatach it to the figure.

2ndly, not enuff thought was put into the design to allow the figure articulation. When you put it all on, it can hardly move. It can't even pull the pose in the instruction manual, which is cheating due to the thigh armor which wasn't even put in the right place. And putting on the shoulder armour was a painful task..... <_<

Making a mospeada custom would be easy except for the missle launchers on the arms and the paint.....

Edited by wolfx

Here`s the latest release; Amdriver Nyrguise

Very cool, the most chaotic neutral looking of all the Amdrivers. The helmet is very bubblegummy too, for you ambitious figure converters.

Some minor gripes though. All the armor limits his posability somewhat. And when you try to reposition the floating binders the backpack frequently falls off. Trying to get the fig to stand on its own is also a bit of a pain.

post-26-1090086822_thumb.jpg

Hey solscud, how close to a mospeada look is possible with the factory pieces? Seems like keeping the tires together and putting them on the back is easy. And the shoulder pads too. Can you tell us what's possbile and what's not? :)

His range of movement is really limited in armored mode. The It doesnt look like a Cyclone but kinda liek the next generation. The wheels and the parts are all interchangeable but in honesty maybe mine is a bit off but have a hard time keeping the wheels from staying on, I mean it fits but they fall off to easily. Its do able but fragile. I meant to show it off at the MW COn but left it at my house. stupid me.